Office 2010

1235»

Comments

• Millie1366Millie1366 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Yes - thank you - I understand that will be each year so I will think seriously about this but I am hestiating about my new laptop at the moment. Hopefully it is just a case of getting used to it - not Windows 8.1 - but the performance. See below -

Well had a whole afternoon taken up playing with new laptop. Had to ask for tech help and they were very good. Because I was finding some issues with Outlook (not MS Outlook but Hotmail) and sending two attached photos. (It would send one) The tech said it will obviously depend on internet speed, etc. but he had to do some changes to get it to work.

This evening I looked at the email I sent, on new laptop, it lets you open photos up as a zip file. Well that seemed to take a long time e.g. 10%, 20%, etc etc.

Came on this old computer and thought I would have a look on here at the e-mail I sent of the photos. Clicked on files and they download e.g. 10% - 55% - 90% quite quickly and basically faster than my new laptop! I would have thought the new laptop should be much faster surely?

Note: Because I am asking new question is there another thread where I should ask these questions? Thank you