Options

Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas 1 - £5

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas 1

£5iver off a mates mate , is it worth it

i dont play shooter games much so i dont think the age of the game would bother me , athough i do have COD4

:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, what about Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter thats even older i think but i heard it's good

I've only just started getting into shooter games so i'm a bit of a novice
  • Options
    Caveman643Caveman643 Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    The Rainbow 6 and GRAW games are more tactical than just running around shooter type games. Both are very good. Well worth it for a fiver.
  • Options
    gary77gary77 Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vegas 1 and 2 and GRAW still have alot of people playing online and all have alot of content which adds replay value.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R6 Vegas 1 is a brilliant game both single player and online multiplayer although with the game being a 18 months old you will find not many people play online with it anymore, as you'd expect. A large part of my enjoyment with this game was playing it online so it maybe that you won't get much from this side of it. Rainbow 6 Vegas uses a really good cover system that isn't used in COD4, by holding the left trigger your charactor takes cover behind walls and benches etc giving better cover protection than most shooters. But it's a fiver! You could do alot worse with £5. Get it if enjoy shooters, but don't expect much from the online side.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ Thanks People ^^^

I might get both , is much cheaper than shops
  • Options
    dannyb0yukdannyb0yuk Posts: 2,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    R6 Vegas 1 is a brilliant game both single player and online multiplayer although with the game being a 18 months old you will find not many people play online with it anymore, as you'd expect. A large part of my enjoyment with this game was playing it online so it maybe that you won't get much from this side of it. Rainbow 6 Vegas uses a really good cover system that isn't used in COD4, by holding the left trigger your charactor takes cover behind walls and benches etc giving better cover protection than most shooters. But it's a fiver! You could do alot worse with £5. Get it if enjoy shooters, but don't expect much from the online side.

18 months? Wouldn't it be Vegas 2 that's 18 months old now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dannyb0yuk wrote: »
    18 months? Wouldn't it be Vegas 2 that's 18 months old now?

as i said i'm a bit of a novice gamer when it comes to shooters :o:confused:
  • Options
    dannyb0yukdannyb0yuk Posts: 2,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    as i said i'm a bit of a novice gamer when it comes to shooters :o:confused:

lol, it wasn't your comment I was questioning! Vegas 2 is basically just more of the same as Vegas 1- which is no bad thing!
  • Options
    CarlosVelaCarlosVela Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vegas 2 was appalling, they charged £40 for a frigging add-on

The first one is absolutely class though, i spent hours and hours with my mates playing it on Xbox Live, the maps were fantastic too

Alot of people do still play the first one over the second so it's definitely worth the money
  • Options
    joedjoed Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I though Vegas 2 was brilliant, loved the terrorist hunt missions.

Excellent value for money :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    i picked up a copy of this the other day in game without a box for £2.49.

Great game, spent hours playing that... Well worth a punt for £5 !