Options

John and Edward - what's the difference?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
Forum Member
I still can't tell the difference between the boys. What distinctions have they revealed during their time in the house? Have they got different personality traits and is one of them the leader?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    On OK!TV they were saying that John was definately the leader, whereas Edward's always defined himself as a twin and being looked after by John. Edward mostly follows John's lead [even though they do listen to each other] John's slightly more dominant and Edward has no problem with that for now.
  • Options
    jaydashjaydash Posts: 1,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John is the dominant bossy one. He always seems to be on the left-hand-side. One has a scar, but not sure which twin or where it is. One has a cauliflower ear or something.

'Ark at me? (...not exactly their biggest fan!)

I'm sure a 14-year girl will be along shortly to tell you more info o/p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've found them to be really irritating brats but compulsive viewing as it is a chance to see how twins interact.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    When you see them interact, you'll see more differences. For example in a previous interview, [the old OK!TV] they were asked to describe themselves in three words and all Edward talked about was being a twin and spending time with John, while John talked about himself individually. Seeing them apart gives viewers more clues.
  • Options
    johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    John's right ear is more pointy than Edward's.
    John has a scar on his forehead.
    Edward has a scar on his lip.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's been a good few previous threads on this topic but, tbh, if CBB hasn't made the physical and personality differences clear, listing them in a forum post probably won't help much. :)

It might be more useful to try looking up their fly-on-the-wall show from last year "Jedward Let Loose" on youtube. Edward's on crutches throughout most of the filming and they are usually dressed in different clothes, so it's easy to tell which is which in that. Once the differences 'click' it will be hard to get them mixed up again.

Btw, they are very different personalities, but, suprisingly, there really seems to be no 'dominant' twin. John's more obviously outgoing, but, when it comes down to it, Edward actually calls a lot of the shots.

Do I get to be considered 14 again now? And do I get my 14-year-old waistline back too :D:p
  • Options
    EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John's front teeth cross over slightly, and Edward's left eye socket is bigger than the right.

Sign me up for my 14-year-old figure too. :D
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edward was in the girl band KELA and John was in the boy band Take This.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Silverhand Thanks for that. I'll check out the link.
    God knows why I am fascinated by them - I'm a looooong way off 14!