New boobs on the NHS! And YOU'RE paying.......

John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,492
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
I'm surprised to not see a thread about this so far today unless I've missed it.........:(:o
Great headline.........:cool:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

Comments

• Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Link to story?

EDIT. Ah, you've added one, thanks.
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    I just saw on a news stand "New Hooters Service"

I don't mind paying for them, as long as, as a taxpayer, I get the occasional free nuzzle.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not really because we don't have a breakdown of were our tax goes, mine could of gone to somewhere else, i don't mind actually if she lets me have a feel of them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    I'm surprised to not see a thread about this so far today unless I've missed it.........:(:o
    Great headline.........:cool:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

probably cause its a boring story
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, boob jobs being available on the NHS for a small number of cases is nothing new. It's all a bit "meh" really...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    probably cause its a boring story

It is an OUTRAGE :yawn::sleep:
  • scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Josie could do with a brain transplant - one from a naturally deceased hamster would be a step up!
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame that they couldn't do something to improve her face while they were at it;)

Where has this sudden trend for ugly girls thinking that they can become models come from?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps it's an iPhone thing but I don't see this story under the link above. Instead, it's as if someone vomited boobs and lies all over my screen!
    Forum Member
    I'm more surprised she didn't have them address her comedy windscreen-wiper eyebrows.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GeoBa92 wrote: »
    It is an OUTRAGE :yawn::sleep:

yes i agree, lets us all unite and moan about where our tax should go and let it go on for 20 pages long :sleep::yawn:
    Forum Member
    <snicker!>
    myView

By DR NIGEL MERCER, Plastic surgeon, former president of BAAPS
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Knockers!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to get her hooter sorted as well.

They look well bigger than DD's as well!
  • Kei&#333; LineKei&#333; Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tits!
  • Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must be mad having boobs that big ... my friend actually had hers reduced because they were far too big and were making her suffer from backache.
  • VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She now has her own tabloid piece. She's finally made the big time. She must be soooo happy OMG!
  • VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lemoncurd wrote: »
    <snicker!>

Hehehe :o
  • MoonyMoony Posts: 15,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voynich wrote: »
    She now has her own tabloid piece. She's finally made the big time. She must be soooo happy OMG!

Well - lets hope she makes a mint. At least that way the NHS may recoup some of the money this cost via tax on her income.
  • CRTHDCRTHD Posts: 7,602
    Forum Member
    This has been going on for years.

Absolutely disgraceful waste of NHS resources.

As usual though, as with all benefits, you can't blame the recipient, it's the system that allows it.
  • Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    You shouldn't be allowed plastic surgery if you suffer from body dysmorphic disorder. It will never fix the underlying problem. Utter waste of tax payers money. She will have more plastic surgery next to fill her need to be someone else.

And people thing Katie Price isn't a terrible role model.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at least the Sun has an excuse to put some tits on page 1 aswell so every cloud and all that...
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what my odds are on getting a hair transplant on the NHS by suggesting hair loss if emotionally painful.
  • ribtickleribtickle Posts: 6,361
    Forum Member
    Proof, if ever it was needed, that the economy's truly going tits up.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw this yesterday. I'm afraid she's got a big shock coming if she tries to get signed for any of the glamour agencies. I remember watching the documentary about the Samantha Bond agency a few years back and she took one look at a Jordan wannabe and she said something to the tune of "My dear, that game has been played and it's already been won".

This young girl just isn't very attractive - obviously IMO. I suspect we'll see her again in a year or two complaining that she's bankrupt because she's been living a "celebrity" lifestyle that she can't afford.