Options

Why did Toya save Kim from Eviction if she dislikes her?

MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
Forum Member
✭✭
Okay have I missed something? she dis-likes Kim but put her POV on her? that doesn't make sense.

You know what I like Toya and I think she is entertaining, but she needs to actually calm down the power went to her head too quick.

I really do think they should do it that the Power Housemate awarded is safe from eviction the following week as of course people will target the PHM. out of Three Weeks. the housemates have known of Three Power HM.

Comments

• Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    She did not know she was saving Kimberly
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she thought that by removing noms from Steven, Ash and Marlon she would ensure Kim was up for eviction but it backfired. I guess we will see tonight on the HLs.
  • Options
    Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I don't think she expected one/more of the boys to have nominated her but because they did and had their noms voided, she got saved. Be sure to see Steven get saved...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't know. She just vetoed three people's nominations, she never knew who either of them voted.
    Maybe she was hoping none of the other side was up and just the popular side? Matthew could of selected one as well.
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did know however, that by not voiding Kim's choices, she put her in a better position- Kim couldn't have voted for herself remember.

According to some on this forum, Kim is disliked in the house but it doesn't really show in nominations. Sure there were a few making comments about her behind her back but that has been done about practically every housemate! She only received 2( before the veto) this week and 2 the last time, and was next in line for the power housemate in votes.
    Chris, Christopher, Jale and Danielle are the ones who struggle for a place in the house, I think.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the task if a bit confusing with the timing but no I don't think her intention was to save Kimberley at all
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Like others have said, she didn't know she was saving Kim. I am a bit confused why they vetoed Stephen, Ash and Marlon though.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    She did know however, that by not voiding Kim's choices, she put her in a better position- Kim couldn't have voted for herself remember.

Yes, but we've already established that Toya is a bit of a 'plodder' and that kind of strategic thinking is a little too advanced for her.
  • Options
    MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all just so confusing. Thats all. Thanks for clearing up, I wish if they were going to try and do POV etc they would explain it alittle more to people who don't understand it.

I think they are trying to sneek up on the BBUS route but are doing it slowly?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    According to some on this forum, Kim is disliked in the house but it doesn't really show in nominations. Sure there were a few making comments about her behind her back but that has been done about practically every housemate! She only received 2( before the veto) this week and 2 the last time, and was next in line for the power housemate in votes.

It's all very strange. The only clips the viewers have been privy to, either online or in the highlights, paint a picture of Kim being somewhat resented - no-one is ever talking about her in flattering tones. Far from it.

And yet, like you say, she's only picked up the odd nomination here and there - and almost won the PHM vote, which seemed a bit out of left field.

I'm not sure any of us know what's really going on in that house. Sadly, that's the way C5 BB likes it.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Because she's thick ?
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all just so confusing. Thats all. Thanks for clearing up, I wish if they were going to try and do POV etc they would explain it alittle more to people who don't understand it.

I think they are trying to sneek up on the BBUS route but are doing it slowly?

I only have this forum to go on the last three nights (though I just watched Friday's shows) and have yet to understand what the hellen is going on.

1) One PHM

2) Then another PHM

3) They nominate

4) It all gets confusing
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i just think it's hilarious :D that Toya wanted her up & because of her Kimberly isn't up :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    i just think it's hilarious :D that Toya wanted her up & because of her Kimberly isn't up :D

And not only that but Toya's cluster bombed all of her existing "friendships" into the bargain.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like others have said, she didn't know she was saving Kim. I am a bit confused why they vetoed Stephen, Ash and Marlon though.

Well I guess that Matthew and Toya chose one each, and compromised on the third.
    So Toya probably chose to veto Marlon, Matthew chose one of the others, and the third was probably their 'fair' vote.

Winston, Marlon, and Ash fail to consider that Matthew was involved in the veto vote and appear to think that the choices were all down to Toya.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really think Toya is not clever and thought she was putting Kim up for nomination... Matthew is thick also. They made a mistake and it's backfired badly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Because she's thick ?

It wasn't just Toya voting though. it was Matthew as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »

must have felt like a right slap in the face :D I wonder if that's why she was so angry towards Ash & Winston, instead of just talking about it, she was screaming like a banshee.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I think Toya thought that she is insuring Kim was up she knew Steven would never vote for her but wrongly assumed his two best mates and the fact they fancy Kim meant wouldn't put her up either.

She also assumed all the bitching she has been doing meant a lot of the others would she was wrong on all accounts
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    must have felt like a right slap in the face :D I wonder if that's why she was so angry towards Ash & Winston, instead of just talking about it, she was screaming like a banshee.

that's what she looks like ;-):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    I think she thought that by removing noms from Steven, Ash and Marlon she would ensure Kim was up for eviction but it backfired. I guess we will see tonight on the HLs.

Yep she probably thought Ash and Marlon wouldn't nominate their mates 'girl' and obviously Steve was a safe bet where Kimberlys concerned. Be interesting to see if Matthew had any input.
    qwertyell wrote: »
    It's all very strange. The only clips the viewers have been privy to, either online or in the highlights, paint a picture of Kim being somewhat resented - no-one is ever talking about her in flattering tones. Far from it.

And yet, like you say, she's only picked up the odd nomination here and there - and almost won the PHM vote, which seemed a bit out of left field.

I'm not sure any of us know what's really going on in that house. Sadly, that's the way C5 BB likes it.

Maybe the votes for Kimberly in the PHM vote were strategic because if she really isn't liked in the house each hm would think no-one else would vote for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    I think Toya thought that she is insuring Kim was up she knew Steven would never vote for her but wrongly assumed his two best mates and the fact they fancy Kim meant wouldn't put her up either.

She also assumed all the bitching she has been doing meant a lot of the others would she was wrong on all accounts

Exactly my thoughts and post :D. I'm so slow at typing (as using my phone) looks like I copied you :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cazziekay wrote: »
    Exactly my thoughts and post :D. I'm so slow at typing (as using my phone) looks like I copied you :blush:

I already did a thread on it this morning about this and everything else that has backfired on her

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1975698
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are people still talking about this as if it was just Toya's decision?

People still aren't acknowledging the fact that Matthew took part in the veto.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why are people still talking about this as if it was just Toya's decision?

People still aren't acknowledging the fact that Matthew took part in the veto.

Like his part in the decision to put Christopher up do you really think he got a word in edge ways.