2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    Every monday morning is judge Jason Garderns morning
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind so much if every Monday was DOI day - but they're plugging it every single day.
    The reason they cover I'm a Celeb every day, is because its on every day, and they discuss the previous evening's events - fine.
    DOI is on only once a week - it could be covered on the Monday and that would be fine, but why all week?
    It gets to the point where I feel like I'm sick of the show come Sunday - I didn't bother watching much of it last week, and I usually really like it.
    As for This Morning, they seem to think if they put on the obligatory interview with the relative of a serial killer, they can fill the rest of the programme with Soap Stars, cheap outfits and skating!!
    Rant over:o:o
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    As for This Morning, they seem to think if they put on the obligatory interview with the relative of a serial killer, they can fill the rest of the programme with Soap Stars, cheap outfits and skating!!
    Rant over:o:o

It's quite amusing - in a warped kind of way. :sleep:

They paint on the "serious expressions" for the morose stuff, and then five minutes later they're prattling on about some z-lister from Dancing On Ice or talking about what's happening in Corrie this week!!