House S8 UK Pace *Spoilers in Tags*

Comments

• StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Just got round to watching last weeks episode, the one with the Two case's.
    Multiple Personalities Girl, I thought at one point, was going to spin her Head...liked that case...And the One House had, which at first, I thought was going nowhere, turned out to be the best case....with House, saving the Kid in the garden, from a Genetic Disease.

And Foreman gives House more Clinic Hours.:cool:
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to my planner Sky are showing an episode this week. Yet in the US there was no episode this week and the next one is not for two weeks.:confused:
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    According to my planner Sky are showing an episode this week. Yet in the US there was no episode this week and the next one is not for two weeks.:confused:
    This weeks episode is Perils of Paranoia, which the imdb site says, it was aired on Monday 28th...and the TV listings say it was on to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    yup s08e08 aired monday
    usually hilarious house/ wilson games
    i hear this is the final season
    gutted....
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant!!!

I visit the offical House site to read the Houseisms each week and nothing showed even up to yesterday.
    Forum Member
    Great episode with Wilson in a Net...what was that all about...oh yeah, and the Case, with the Prosecutor and his Guns [but I thought everyone one was ready]:cool:

Hope we see more of Foreman's Anita, played by the Lovely Yaya DaCosta.

And their was mention of the London Riots too.:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Wilson/House stuff was hilarious. And yeah, Foreman's chick was smoking hot.
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up on this season.

I think it just goes to show how relationship drama can ruin a good drama, because now Cuddy's gone, the series is back how it used to be - great. It's just a shame it's likely to be the last season.
    Forum Member
    Maybe the last season but the latest episode, with the Team under investigation, was one of the best I have ever seen.

But I did think, most of his case's should end with an investigation.;)

"He saved my Husbands life"
  • ACUACU Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    Stansfield wrote: »
    Maybe the last season but the latest episode, with the Team under investigation, was one of the best I have ever seen.

But I did think, most of his case's should end with an investigation.;)

"He saved my Husbands life"

Agreed that was a very good episode. House apologising to Chase, was quite refreshing. It shows a side to house that we havent really seen before. Although we did see glimpses of it when he was in the mental asylum with the guy he took out to 'fly'.
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Chase on crutches and popping pills. Is he becoming House? He already has the stubble.

Love the water balloons at Taub.
  • srhDSsrhDS Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jcafcw wrote: »
    So Chase on crutches and popping pills. Is he becoming House? He already has the stubble

yeah, that's how it looked to me too. Although he was always the closest (in terms of actions) to House and a large part of Cameron's leaving was how much like House Chase was.

Have to agree with an earlier post, Since Cuddy left the show has picked up a lot. I never really liked (or understood) the House Cuddy relationship. It seemed contrived merely to take the show to extreme places. Cuddy suddenly deciding she really did love him, and then equally suddenly deciding she didn't.
    Forum Member
    So Chase on crutches and popping pills. Is he becoming House? He already has the stubble.
    Spin off series after this.;)

Great episode this week, with the Return of the Wife...Karolina Wydra...the Fur Coat..:p

Wilson the Neighbour.....:D

Good case this week to, with the 'Yellow' Guy......painful.:o
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,699
    Forum Member
    Nice to see Jake Weber again too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,108
    Forum Member
    O.K., we all know that this is the last season - who wants to speculate about how it ends?

Will a disgruntled patient / relative succeed in killing House?
    Will the team break up & go on to bigger & better things?
    Or, will it just end, a la 'Sopranos'?
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O.K., we all know that this is the last season - who wants to speculate about how it ends?

Will a disgruntled patient / relative succeed in killing House?
    Will the team break up & go on to bigger & better things?
    Or, will it just end, a la 'Sopranos'?

House dies due to liver disease from the drug abuse.

He wakes up in heaven with God standing over him,"So I don't exist eh? Enjoy hell, sucker."

Fade to credits.

On a more serious note - he solves a case - You Can't Always Get What You Want plays - House throws a pill in the air, swallows it with a contented smile and fade to credits.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,699
    Forum Member
    ... he solves a case - You Can't Always Get What You Want plays - House throws a pill in the air, swallows it with a contented smile and fade to credits.
    Works for me :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    House battles his arch nemesis(Foreman) at the Rickenbacker Falls and apparently tumbles to his death. But it turns out he survived and returns for more adventures(due to fans clammering for his return);)

PS
    Les Pauls Falls didn't work, so used artistic licence.
    Forum Member
    Just a bit of info, for anyone who doesn't know yet, Billy Connolly is guest starring on this week's episode as the bloke House believes is his real father - I can't wait to see him & Hugh on-screen together
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a bit of info, for anyone who doesn't know yet, Billy Connolly is guest starring on this week's episode as the bloke House believes is his real father - I can't wait to see him & Hugh on-screen together

Great news. Big Yin mode. Or more refined character?

PS
    Pity Stephen Fry isn't on there as well. Or would that be too much???:D:D
    Forum Member
    Great news. Big Yin mode. Or more refined character?

PS
    Pity Stephen Fry isn't on there as well. Or would that be too much???:D:D

Apparently
    he's playing someone who's quite nice - which makes House doubt his initial assumption, but also makes him reassess his opinion of his mother

I remember hearing that Fry was going to guest star as either an older brother, or someone else who was a mentor/advisor to House - a la Mycroft Holmes :D Whether that was true or not, I don't know
    Forum Member
    That's just made me think of a great finale to the show :-

House is killed by a disgruntled relative & goes to Heaven. God's there waiting for him - played by Stephen Fry :D
    (Or Hell/The Devil, depending on what you think he deserves)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently
    he's playing someone who's quite nice - which makes House doubt his initial assumption, but also makes him reassess his opinion of his mother

I remember hearing that Fry was going to guest star as either an older brother, or someone else who was a mentor/advisor to House - a la Mycroft Holmes :D Whether that was true or not, I don't know

Stephen Fry does God? Playing himself more or less then?:D:D

I know there was a rumour a few years ago. Hugh Laurie even said he'd be up for it, but the role had to be absolutely right for the show. And not shoehorned in just for the sake of it. I don't think SF has said anything about it though. Getting a bit late in the day now. Maybe Stephen could play and elderly House reminiscing on his death bed??:D:D

Fry talks about it here, from 2009. 2 mins in if you want to FFWD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mknONiModPI
    Forum Member
    I think I heard them talking about it on 'Fry & Laurie - Reunited' - that show they did on Gold a while back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hugh Laurie is going to direct episode 19. It's supposedly called
    The C-Word

PS
    Are all these ''House ends like this'' theories just for fun? Or have people actually thought about the ending(s)?