M*a*s*h

13»

Comments

• RickyBarbyRickyBarby Posts: 5,902
    Forum Member
    Looks like True Entertainment are going on to season 5 tomorrow (Friday).

I did see H2 was showing mash ,but does not look like it is now..

Only M*A*S*H I have not see is the original movie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Repeating season 3 10 am mornings Monday to Friday plus there is a four episode repeat Sunday 7pm to 9pm. The season four repeat begins tomorrow 10am so if you have a PVR etc. record and watch later.

As of last friday 7:30pm season five began with part one of the two part bug out episode.

I must admit I am loving this chance to see M*A*S*H again. I must dig out my movie version and the novel again. As all three can be enjoyed together as there are some reasonable differnces between them so as not to blur the quality of each.
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    only the first 3 seasons are being shown fine with me after henry and trapper left it becamoe a drama with elements of comedy.alan aldas weekly moralty lesson
    Forum Member
    Is season 6 going to to aired next week as season 5 comes to a end Tuesday , and Wednesday on Skys epg it does not give eps infor or season details.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    RickyBarby wrote: »
    Is season 6 going to to aired next week as season 5 comes to a end Tuesday , and Wednesday on Skys epg it does not give eps infor or season details.

Unfortunately the Freesat EPG is not giving season or episode data either.

It will be nice if they continue with S6 but we have been spoilt with S4 and S5. :)
    Forum Member
    Good news sky epg is showing season 6 from Wednesday
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (Old thread I know) ...and here we are jumping to series 8 not showing the last episode of series 7. I think they did that on the last showing earlier this year.