Options

Who's the dark horse ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi. People are expecting her to be eliminated in the next few weeks. I think not.

Yes, maybe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sam Callahan is the dark horse. After hearing him on Saturday I think he could be really, really great. Nobody has caught my attention like he did so far.
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I think Sam Callahan is the dark horse. After hearing him on Saturday I think he could be really, really great. Nobody has caught my attention like he did so far.

That's why I'm thinking he may pull a Marcus Collins and slip steadlily by.

Remember Little Mix, Leona and Alex were all underdogs at one point! It's only really at Week 5/6 that the winner starts to emerge from the chosen acts.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke is more like a horse with a broken leg...;)

Melanie will be the dark horse, when she replaces Abi. :D
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Luke is more like a horse with a broken leg...;)

Melanie will be the dark horse, when she replaces Sam Bailey. So will Joseph when he replaces Nick McDonald.:D

Corrected all of that for you. :)
  • Options
    HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly, Nicholas. You heard it here first.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke. He is one of the few not getting over the top praise at the moment, at least not from what I can remember.
  • Options
    ShAneOmaC2005ShAneOmaC2005 Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with Luke. But I think Abi could be a darkhorse if Nicole starts choosing the right songs for her.
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke is grotesque to look at. His image is actually offensive. No way will he go far.
  • Options
    commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I agree with most on here that it's Luke.
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    Luke is grotesque to look at. His image is actually offensive. No way will he go far.

I know some people don't like his hair but to find his image 'offensive' is ridiculous. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's why I'm thinking he may pull a Marcus Collins and slip steadlily by.

Remember Little Mix, Leona and Alex were all underdogs at one point! It's only really at Week 5/6 that the winner starts to emerge from the chosen acts.

Luke IMO is the one that will pull a Marcus & slip unnoticed steadlily by & most likely make final
  • Options
    StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think neither Luke or Abi has made the best of themselves yet. I would expect Kingsland and Sam C to go out in the next two weeks unless either of Luke/Abi flops REALLY hard. Last week was really crap for Abi but she still wasnt in the bottom 2. She might have a trajectory similar to Janet if people feel sorry for her! (not in terms of topping, but in terms of having bad weeks and not getting bottom 2'd)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rough copy, hannah, Tamera and Nicholas are not dark horses. I think everyone is expecting them, along with sam bailey to make the final.
    I hope Luke is the dark horse, he's one of my favourites.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam C

People are seriously underestimating the tweeny vote here.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    Luke Friend and Sam Callahan.

It's obvious Kingsland Road aren't clicking so when they eventually go in the next couple of weeks I'd expect the above two to get a bit of a vote increase.

However I think both will last a lot longer than expected.

Miss Dynamix, Kingsland Road and Abi will be the next 3 acts out IMO (not necessarily in that order).

Louis could have his best year yet!
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think neither Luke or Abi has made the best of themselves yet. I would expect Kingsland and Sam C to go out in the next two weeks unless either of Luke/Abi flops REALLY hard. Last week was really crap for Abi but she still wasn't in the bottom 2. She might have a trajectory similar to Janet if people feel sorry for her! (not in terms of topping, but in terms of having bad weeks and not getting bottom 2'd)

I think the producers are going to force at least one of them to the tour, maybe both if their powers can handle it. Abi is on borrowed time because it's pretty clear that the producers are out for blood with her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    btw, I saw a DS article which says Hannah is part of the group that can't win it all. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last note, Luke overtook Abi and the two Sams to have the 5th most YouTube views for Week 2.
  • Options
    steg1988steg1988 Posts: 8,689
    Forum Member
    I'm saying Hannah. Yes I know she's had a lot of focus in previous rounds, however, look at the polls - she's in the middle somewhere. She's behind the likes of Tamera, Nicholas, Sam B and Rough Copy. However as the weeks go on I can see her improving and the public warming to her. Plus I cannot see her leaving anytime soon!