Does anyone else think it's funny that BlackBerry are having issues?

Comments

• cinnamon girlcinnamon girl Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    Yeah, I think it's hilarious when people's stuff stops working and causes them massive inconvenience because they have a different brand to the one I do. But that's just because I'm a dick.

Ha ha post of the thread! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I think it's hilarious when people's stuff stops working and causes them massive inconvenience because they have a different brand to the one I do. But that's just because I'm a dick.

I laughed :p

I don't understand why people get all high and mighty over phones.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Neh, neh neh, my phone's better than yours, go on OP you're going to tell me your Barbie is better than Sindy next :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    They are both overpriced toys.

They certainly are.
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    Yeah but my Dad's bigger than your Dad OP, so there.
  • biggle2000biggle2000 Posts: 3,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have both a blackberry (work) and an Iphone (personal). Gotta say the Iphone wins hands down for me.
  • danletodanleto Posts: 2,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it's absolutely hilarious that many people using their BlackBerry for business use couldn't access the things they needed to...strange OP.
  • Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who was that knobber who used to add 'posted from my iphone' at the bottom of his posts. For some reason I think he had fat wrists too.
  • ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,165
    Forum Member
    Who was that knobber who used to add 'posted from my iphone' at the bottom of his posts. For some reason I think he had fat wrists too.

I believe that it's a default when you post something from the iPhone, the same things happen with emails. I don't know if it can be turned off.
  • biggle2000biggle2000 Posts: 3,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Twinkle~ wrote: »
    I believe that it's a default when you post something from the iPhone, the same things happen with emails. I don't know if it can be turned off.

You can delete it before sending
  • starinthemakingstarinthemaking Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    I wasn't a big fan of Android, I love my BlackBerry, especially seeing as I seem to be the only one who hasn't actually had a problem - I was sending BBMs and on Facebook and Twitter and online on my blackberry all day yesterday :D
  • Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ~Twinkle~ wrote: »

I have a funny feeling that he wasn't posting from an iphone :eek:
  • ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,165
    Forum Member
    I have a funny feeling that he wasn't posting from an iphone :eek:

Well that's a different story altogether, a knobber seems very appropriate. :D
  • shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    is this why my texts keep freezing and my internet access is a bit variable then?

i got my blackberry because a) i have an iPod touch that OH bought me so I want to use as it has sentimental value and b) it was purple and i love purple - nothing to do with toys or one upmanship at all...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danleto wrote: »
    Yes it's absolutely hilarious that many people using their BlackBerry for business use couldn't access the things they needed to...strange OP.

Makes you wonder how businesses managed to function before mobile phones, indeed how any of us did!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to have a BlackBerry and I have to say that nothing comes close to that phone for email.

I now have an HTC Desire HD (Android) which I consider to be, overall, a better phone. There's nothing I have yet found that an iPhone does that my phone won't - and it does lots more besides.

I think the iPhone is a good phone, but refuse to pay a huge premium for what is basically a fashion item.
  • pocatellopocatello Posts: 8,813
    Forum Member
    They are both overpriced toys.

They aren't toys, they set up systems that could be easily setup/supported for enterprise.

They did however piss away their lead with total complacency. Just goes to show you can have most of the parts for success and still just throw it all away.

danleto wrote: »

Yes and people did business before the internet as well...:P
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pocatello wrote: »
    They aren't toys, they set up systems that could be easily setup/supported for enterprise.

They did however piss away their lead with total complacency. Just goes to show you can have most of the parts for success and still just throw it all away.

Just ask Dr Frankenstein.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    I can see the appeal of Blackberrys but i wouldn't have one. It seems the rise of Android (and iOS) is going to kill BB off. When Nokia makes Windows phone popular (it will, trust me, if not as popular as symbian was)) i can see RIM going under, maybe within 5 years. I see RIMs future as a software company selling its messaging service on other platforms.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And thus the RIM/Jobs back-and-forth continues...
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    I find it rather funny than some sad people judge other people by which bloody phone they've got.

Pathetic.
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm finding it quite annoying. Don't want a BB, never have and on my newsfeed on fb it's everywhere!! Can't people just be patient!
    Forum Member

Was that aimed at me? I can assure you i care not for RIM or Mr Jobs, dead or alive. It was simply and observation that RIM are in trouble and have lost 60% of their market share in the last 2 years. This very public failure isnt going to help that one bit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rovex33 wrote: »
    Was that aimed at me? I can assure you i care not for RIM or Mr Jobs, dead or alive. It was simply and observation that RIM are in trouble and have lost 60% of their market share in the last 2 years. This very public failure isnt going to help that one bit.

Dude. Read it again. Possibly out loud. It's not exactly the most subtle pun in the world... and not aimed at anybody.
    Forum Member