Has Cheryl unfollowed Lily Allen?

167891012»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the_phoo wrote: »
    Yes because my personal agenda in life is to hate Cheryl Cole and to bate her in everything she does. FOREVER :mad:

Seriously, I wasn't saying the TA was lying :confused: Somebody just said that the TA (sorry I keep saying TA because I can't remember her name) added the bit about the racial abuse afterwards but to be fair I wasn't there so I wouldn't like to say if she was lying or not. Now, flame me if you like people - but say if Chezza had said what the TA said she had I still don't believe Cheryl attacked her because she was black, I just think she used unfortunate phrasing in the heat of the moment. Which is what I was trying to say, infact it's exactly what I did say but you've chosen to interpret my post in a completely different way.

If Cheryl never said it and the TA dreamt it all up, it doesn't really matter because at the end of the day she still showed off a violent side and extremely aggressive temper.

I think I articulate myself quite well and put things across in plain and simple terms but somehow some of you lot read things into my posts that I have never said or even insinuated. It's madness!

It seems to have been Cheryls upbringing. If you looks at her siblings, looks like they were all brought up to erm, fight their battles.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    Ok gruffybear. Pointless continuing this, you obviously think alot of Cheryl, so trying to have a reasonable debate is useless as you clearly see Cheryl as some kind of saint that has been wronged by the justice system.....:rolleyes:

obviously you have failed to read the whole thread and have selected only the parts that suit you which does not surprise me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    obviously you have failed to read the whole thread and have selected only the parts that suit you which does not surprise me
    I have followed the thread, what did I miss :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who the hell actually cares? its a bit immature tbh
  • the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who the hell actually cares? its a bit immature tbh

You'd better be joking.

THIS. IS. MY LIFE :eek:

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'd better be joking.

THIS. IS. MY LIFE :eek:

:D

I know:D This is 'showbiz' forum, for all things erm... 'showbiz'! :D
  • AndyB2007AndyB2007 Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delete
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    Rolling of eyes makes people look rather childish and unable to express themselves in my humble opinion.
    Can you not see that it only takes one nutter ?
    What about the XF winner who was punched in the face at a book-signing. (Alexandra Burke ?)
    Mylene Klass being abused on the street(and sexually assaulted as well )just for being in a pop group.
    And that is only two who immediately spring to mind....if I chose to I could probably list 10 similar incidents.
    It only takes one so-called "SOLDIER" with a knife in hand and you have a death. I thought that in these knife-crazy times I wouldn't have to explain that . And considering Tweedy's own penchant for violence I can quite imagine what her "SOLDIERS" look like with their pit-bulls trotting faithfully by their side .

You realise most of her ''soldiers'' are twelve and thirteen year old kids don't you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    Do you know what is telling? That even having been found guilty she persisted with her diva attitude. So much so that the judge remarked that he was surprised at her total lack of remorse.
    She just didn't care . Violence meant nothing to her and didn't register in her tiny brain as something to feel remorseful for.

As he frequently said, she was defending herself so she wasn't going to apologise. I would be interested to know what you would do if someone quite a bit larger than you attacked you? Am I to take it you would stand there and allow them to continue?
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl can 'unfollow' Lily Allen for as long as she likes, but Lily will ALWAYS be the better singer. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    As he frequently said, she was defending herself so she wasn't going to apologise. I would be interested to know what you would do if someone quite a bit larger than you attacked you? Am I to take it you would stand there and allow them to continue?

I don't know what happened that night but guess what? Neither do you.

I am an ordinary person who is about the same age as Cheryl and you know what? I've managed to get through my twenty odd years without getting in a fight or even arrested for assault Shocking eh?. And I say this a someone who hasn't led a sheltered life, I have even been in nightclubs where there has been toilet assistants and I have managed to restrain myself. AND, this is the clincher - I'm from Wigan and we're dead 'ard ;)

Just say that you were completely right and that Cheryl didn't hit out first but she got into a scrap, surely that shows she posesses an aggressive personality in itself...? I mean, I got hit once - proper slapped round the chops and it didn't occur to me to hit back. But if I had punched the girl back and she had sustained worse injuries than me....yeah I think I would be sorry. Is that not human nature?

Because, even if we go by your version of events Cheryl was acting like a bit of a dick wasn't she and refusing to pay for some lollies? Or has that bit changed too?
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know what happened that night but guess what? Neither do you.

I am an ordinary person who is about the same age as Cheryl and you know what? I've managed to get through my twenty odd years without getting in a fight or even arrested for assault Shocking eh?. And I say this a someone who hasn't led a sheltered life, I have even been in nightclubs where there has been toilet assistants and I have managed to restrain myself. AND, this is the clincher - I'm from Wigan and we're dead 'ard ;)

Just say that you were completely right and that Cheryl didn't hit out first but she got into a scrap, surely that shows she posesses an aggressive personality in itself...? I mean, I got hit once - proper slapped round the chops and it didn't occur to me to hit back. But if I had punched the girl back and she had sustained worse injuries than me....yeah I think I would be sorry. Is that not human nature?

Because, even if we go by your version of events Cheryl was acting like a bit of a dick wasn't she and refusing to pay for some lollies? Or has that bit changed too?

I actually agree with you, none of us were there so it isnt right that we claim the toilet attendant hit Cheryl first, when an actual fact no one knows apart from them.

As I see it Cheryl was convicted of her assault, completed her punishment and hasnt done anything wrong since, so that is why I dont have an issue with it anymore.

I dont think it is fair to say that if someone defends themselves that they have an aggresive personality. I am not an agressive person, but in the past I have been hit and without thinking I hit them straight back, I am not going to just let someone hit me and not do anything. Thats not to say I wouldnt feel guilty if I did really hurt someone though.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    I actually agree with you, none of us were there so it isnt right that we claim the toilet attendant hit Cheryl first, when an actual fact no one knows apart from them.

As I see it Cheryl was convicted of her assault, completed her punishment and hasnt done anything wrong since, so that is why I dont have an issue with it anymore.

I dont think it is fair to say that if someone defends themselves that they have an aggresive personality. I am not an agressive person, but in the past I have been hit and without thinking I hit them straight back, I am not going to just let someone hit me and not do anything. Thats not to say I wouldnt feel guilty if I did really hurt someone though.

apparently you are supposed to complain to management but for the record i would do the same thing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    It seems to have been Cheryls upbringing. If you looks at her siblings, looks like they were all brought up to erm, fight their battles.

Why do people feel the need to bring her siblings into this? The only one with a real criminal history is the brother. Her sister was convicted of Breach of The Peace for shouting in the street during an argument with that same brother. Have you never shouted during an argument? While people talk about how bad her siblings are, they conveniently forget about the oldest sibling who has worked all his life and never been in trouble and the other sibling who is a university graduate and now works for her. One loser in the family doesn't make the whole family bad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »

That's a fair point :)

I actually voted for Cheryl to get in GA you know...TWICE :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »

Bit like you have with the Cheryl Cole case then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    She wasn't attacked. Fans want to believe that she was. Then it would explain why she lost the plot and had an extremely violent reaction. When it could have been the fact that she was drunk and denied something she felt self entitled to, and she lashed out. Fans see the manufactured product of Tweedy now and have no idea what she was like a decade ago so they find it very hard to believe that the TA was innocent. Tweedy's so reserved and sweet [like butter wouldn't melt] now that that TA had to have been at fault. If she was the TA could have served jail time and would have paid her compensation. That didn't happen. Just because Tweedy will never say sorry, it doesn't mean that TA's the villian, Tweedy's the poor injured victim, that has nothing to be sorry for.