Options

Ronan Keating is a crybaby

124»

Comments

• Options
    InNoctemInNoctem Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Hearsay is gossip with a fancier name

It's still acceptable evidence in court.

I call it legit. To each their own.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    It is refreshing to see a celeb wife actuall take a stand and LEAVE. So many of these women just hang on in there, especially footballer's wives. I find it quite disgusting how some of thees men behave and yet the wifes are quite happy to allow photographers to take "happy family photos" as though absolutely nothing has happened. Even Victoria Beckham hung on in their after the humilitation of David and his PR lady!! Sadly, so many celebs think every woman is easily bought and they can behave appallingly and still go home to wife and kids. It makes me wonder what happened to the Women's Lib movement. We all thought it was going to be so different when women got equality but nothing much has changed!!
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Rumours don't make it true... And they where split up and Ronan had already been screwing behind her back.. You have no proof she is the cause of the other marriage breaking down..just a rumour

I read that this camerman had already ended his marriage BEFORE he met Yvonne. His wife (as they are not yet divorced) called him when she heard the rumours but they were already separated, to ask him if it was true. Anyway, Ronan sold himself as a happily married man, was devoted to his wife and kids and was in reality quite the opposite. Apparently, he has a history of having a "roving eye" regarding women when on tour but he managed to get away with it until now. I think people really dislike pop stars/actors etc who are just using every aspect of their lives to make money(Ronan and his wife plus kids were in a computer game advert) and yet it is all PR and not true. The same thing happened to Boris Becker when he left Barbara!! He played the happily married man for years and the reality was different.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Ok can someone tell me more about all these rumors because i hasn't heard any and i have relative that live in Ireland.

Google is your friend on this one - not sure if you can get the link on You Tube where RK and BK were on the Late Late Show talking about the Rumours. If my memory serves me correct Chris De Burgh was on the same show talking about his rumour which was strange because his rumour was fact - the nanny.

Was there s story years ago about Mrs K and the famous race driver I'll have to google that one to get the alleged story:D
  • Options
    dabotsonlinedabotsonline Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    I can almost imagine him having someone do a risk assessment on any potential fanny he may fall into.
    Wrap up and stay safe!
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InNoctem wrote: »

So does that mean all that "hearsay" about Ronan shagging Brian Kennedy is legit too?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InNoctem wrote: »

Hearsay is NOT accepted in court
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4588641/Ronan-Keatings-mistress-Francine-Cornell-on-secret-affair.html

Francine finally break her silence. So what was said on here was true and he did wanted to marry her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4588641/Ronan-Keatings-mistress-Francine-Cornell-on-secret-affair.html

Francine finally break her silence. So what was said on here was true and he did wanted to marry her.

I feel sorry for both Yvonne and Francine. He really is a pig.

Yvonne Keating comes across like a classy, nice woman. Way too good for Ronan.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

And yet he didn't marry her. Funny how when he became available, he didn't want this girl either. A pathetic man, a pathetic mistress, and low of her to speak about it now when it is all over.

Isn't it usually "My wife doesn't get me, I wish I was married to you, you understand me so much better than her...Oh sh*t my wife found out about us, we have to end it" how these affairs with married men go?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Francine has finally broken her silence now someone has paid her to. :rolleyes:

Yes, he's a complete w**ker and cheating scum but I have no sympathy at all for her. She knowingly slept with a man who was married with kids and so she's got some front playing the 'I thought he loved me' card.

Then, because she never got the man, she decides to tell all for cash - classy girl. What next? Celeb BB? :yawn:
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And yet he didn't marry her. Funny how when he became available, he didn't want this girl either. A pathetic man, a pathetic mistress, and low of her to speak about it now when it is all over.

Isn't it usually "My wife doesn't get me, I wish I was married to you, you understand me so much better than her...Oh sh*t my wife found out about us, we have to end it" how these affairs with married men go?

I've just read it in the Daily Fail. Pathetic of her, and pathetic tweets

https://twitter.com/FrancineCornell

But the lowest point is when she says Stephen Gately matchmaked them to get together. Disgraceful when the bloke is no longer here.

Go away you stupid airhead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's kept quiet for two years and isn't badmouthing anybody. How is she pathetic or trashy?

Ronan flaunting his new girl in the mags has probably sent her over the edge.
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just read it in the Daily Fail. Pathetic of her, and pathetic tweets

https://twitter.com/FrancineCornell

But the lowest point is when she says Stephen Gately matchmaked them to get together. Disgraceful when the bloke is no longer here.

Go away you stupid airhead.

So what if it's the truth?
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Moireen wrote: »
    She's kept quiet for two years and isn't badmouthing anybody. How is she pathetic or trashy?

Ronan flaunting his new girl in the mags has probably sent her over the edge.

So, she was fine with him when he was cheating on his wife with her, but when he is divorced and with someone else, it sends HER over the edge.

She could have actually kept quiet forever, no one needed to hear her side of the story "He called me, we shagged, it ended when his wife found out"
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well footballers seem to be behaving themselves for the most part, so a kiss and tell has to come from somewhere. Max Clifford is getting desperate.

She is entitled to give her side if she was trashed in the press but 2 years is too long to leave it.

As for Ronan, he is allowed to move on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for Ronan, he is allowed to move on.

Yes, poor Ronan. A few weeks ago, he was crying about how he has lost Yvonne. Didn't take him too long to move on. :rolleyes: