Louis Smith Appreciation Thread (2)

Comments

• Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Sophie P wrote: »
    Party alert:

Well the party had started at The Mayfair Hotel with "drinking games". A certain model has joined the boys too... :eek:

Oh, who?? And how do you know?? I am forever mystified by the Sherlock Holmes types on here....:p :confused:

PS Am working very late, catching up on reports! :eek:

Night all x :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Another late night of partying and antics... for the boys and girls!

@nicholasfarter1
    @maddieheal @louissmith1989 @PascalCraymer @MichaelSzumlick @GabStone9 ... #drinkingGames #drunken #antics

@PascalCraymer
    Just got to the Mayfair hotel with lobby @MaddieHeal ... Wine and chill then partyyyyyy!

@MaddieHeal
    Just been told its hip hop tonight at jalouse!!!! #dougie #catdaddy #bestnightever @PascalCraymer

adz1404
    Just see @louissmith1989 in #Jalouse in Central #ImBetterAtBackFlips

adz1404
    The girl that was all over @louissmith1989 was an absolute #Worldie #Unreal

:eek: :o
  • daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    Morning, Sophie. :) Thanks for the tweet updates! Lol!

I remember when Louis and that girl, Pascal, started tweeting! They've been flirting with each other for months!! :p
    Ooh, Jalouse is a very exclusive members only club! :eek: Nice one, Louis! :cool: Glad to see Gab was in attendance so no danger for things getting too out of hand. At least not for Louis anyway. ;)
    Forum Member
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Oh, who?? And how do you know?? I am forever mystified by the Sherlock Holmes types on here....:p :confused:

PS Am working very late, catching up on reports! :eek:

Night all x :sleep:

Good morning Lindy, Gosh you had a late one. ;)

Sorry for the riddle earlier this morning. I'm not a natural night owl and I can't cut and paste tweets on my iPad.

We discussed the 'mystery woman' (Pascal) and her flirty tweets with Louis a week or so ago. Apparently, she likes The Mayfair Bar too. From her tweets, she has been there on the last two occasions when Louis was in residence (his London home from home). :p:o

Also, Louis' friend Nicholas is always a good source for their social activities/partyyyyyy!

Not that we are stalking them or anything... :o
    Forum Member
    Morning, Sophie. :) Thanks for the tweet updates! Lol!

I remember when Louis and that girl, Pascal, started tweeting! They've been flirting with each other for months!! :p
    Ooh, Jalouse is a very exclusive members only club! :eek: Nice one, Louis! :cool: Glad to see Gab was in attendance so no danger for things getting too out of hand. At lease not for Louis anyway. :p

Morning Daisy,

You're the master at posting tweet updates... I'm a bit slow. I admire your research skills too! :) Don't know how you find all the gems - photos, videos, etc.
    Any photos from last night?

I think our Mistress of the Bedchamber will be a bit concern regarding the tweet below:
    adz1404
    The girl that was all over @louissmith1989 was an absolute #Worldie #Unreal
    :eek: :o

I'm not completely confident of Gab keeping things under control - #drinking games, #Worldie, #Ureal. Not if he is partyyyyyying too. :p
    Forum Member
    PS Camping trip to Cumbria cancelled due to poor weather conditions. Therefore, I'm on early morning duty again for F1 on TV... :cool:
    Forum Member
    Haven't found any pictorial evidence so far yet, Sophie. Everybody involved is probably still in the land of nod :sleep: (or otherwise occupied :o)...Can't wait to hear what Mistress Korky has to say about all this!:eek:

Here's one from earlier yesterday, when our boy was still being an angel. :rolleyes: Nice hat, Louis! :D

http://instagram.com/p/XOFL5xnZeY/
    Forum Member
    Haven't found any pictorial evidence so far yet, Sophie. Everybody involved is probably still in the land of nod :sleep: (or otherwise occupied:o)...Can't wait to hear what Mistress Korky has to say about all this!:eek:

Here's one from earlier yesterday, when our boy was still being an angel. :rolleyes: Nice hat, Louis! :D

http://instagram.com/p/XOFL5xnZeY/

Do you think Nicholas let the 'cat out of the bag' when he included Pascal's and Maddie's names on his tweet(s)? That made me look immediately at the girls' tweets... which mentioned they were at The Mayfair and going to Jalouse... ;).

However, the girls were careful not to mention Louie (and the boys). :o;)
    Forum Member
    I have noticed that Pascal has always been very discreet about mentioning Louis by name, except when he tweets her directly. Good girl! :cool:

She used to be a gymnast so they could very well have known each other since they were children! :eek: Which actually lends a bit of sweetness to this otherwise 'sizzling' union....
    Forum Member
    Doubt if they knew each other before the flirty tweets... I think the photos on her twitter account are a bit racy :o :rolleyes:

Still routing for Louie to hook up with Emma Watson. :)
    Forum Member
    According to her website, Pascal was the British Junior Champion when she was 10! :eek: And competed for GB when she was 14! So he must have at least known about her. Wonder why she stopped?! :confused:

I find Emma Watson a bit snooty, tbh.:o Having now seen Louis and Michelle Keegan in the same picture, I wouldn't mind if she ditched Mark Wright for him! :p
    Forum Member
    According to her website, Pascal was the Bristish Junior Champion when she was 10! :eek: And competed for GB when she was 14! So he must have at least known about her. Wonder why she stopped?! :confused:

I find Emma Watson a bit snooty, tbh.:o Having now seen Louis and Michelle Keegan in the same picture, I wouldn't mind if she ditched Mark Wright for him! :p

Lol... Apologies but I tend to view things through the eyes of the mum of teenage girls. :o :rolleyes:
    Not keen on glamour models/soap stars/partyyyyyy. :( #drinking games, #drunken antics. Hell no.

Emma might appear a bit snooty but she is witty, calm and educated. We saw her at a London Fashion show and she was very relaxed and good natured when approached. Yes, she models for a luxury brand but the photos are not racy. She seems to have fun but avoids the celeb clubbing circuit. :)
    Forum Member
    Aww, no need to apologise, Sophie. As a good mother, your views on this are completely understandable! :)

I think an unfortunate by-product of Louis becoming a 'celebrity' is that he's now exposed to a lot of what you mentioned. And after living in a sheltered bubble for so long, he's probably just a tiny bit attracted to this newfound freedom to drink alcohol and partyyyyyy with his friends.
    I, too, hope he eventually finds a lovely girl with values, and who his mother would approve of. :) But in the meantime, he's a young, healthy male so as long as he's careful, and doesn't do anything to tarnish his image, I don't mind if he has a little fun.
  • roadieboysroadieboys Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bom dia amigos :D

Just a quick hello to you all from Portugal ;). Thanks for the links, etc everyone...... Helping to keep my louis fix up to date :D Just on my way out for a while .. Hope to catch you later. Hugs to all.
    Forum Member
    Photo of the girls - ready to partyyyyyyy :o :eek:
    http://instagram.com/p/XPLn3pE7_O/

Back on my iPad - so fingers crossed the link works! :p
    Forum Member
    Hellooo, roadieboys! Sounds like you're having a great time! :)

Pickings slim on twitter. Found this pic of Louis so far from last
    night.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisclubpr/status/315787941727313920/photo/1
    Forum Member
    Old picture (when Louis was still a little more buff :cool:) but still gorgeous!!:p
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BolongaroTrevor/status/315825680749301760/photo/1

On the gymnastics floor yesterday, showing his support for his former team mates. :)
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Jenny49913032/status/315826223467094017/photo/1
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Louis at least survived the night without any reported mishaps and is about now on the train home. I do not care for Pascal or Maddie as I do not trust them to have Louis' interests at heart rather than their own. This I know is unfair as they may well be decent girls but.....gut feelings. They may appeal to Louis' fun side.

I wonder what Louis felt when he watched his fellow gymnasts performing - wishing he could join them or happy to be on the sidelines or getting the urge back to start serious training again. I'd love to know.
    Forum Member
    Well, Korky, based on his latest tweets, he's now safely at home, probably on his comfy furry rug, in front of the TV about to watch a movie from his childhood. So back to the sweet little Louis we know and love! :rolleyes:

I'm sure watching his former team mates might have stirred up some of the competitive spirit in him, but I feel overall he seems to have really moved on from that point in his life.
    Forum Member
    Newish pic, but not from yesterday. He wore that jumper last weekend, I think.

http://statigr.am/p/418810482996457158_176603498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I tend to agree about his moving on. After all, he's achieved so very much and has punished his body enough, I think, but we'll just have to wait and see what transpires in the fullness of time. :)

He has under-floor heating in his sitting-room so that shaggy rug will be so warm and cosy to lounge on! .;)
    Forum Member
    Sooooo officially they aren't an item, according to Pascal......

Sour skittles @BeMineSpyro
    .@PascalCraymer just wondering, are you and louis smith going out? :)

Pascal Craymer @PascalCraymer
    @BeMineSpyro hello... We are very good friends :) x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These types of answers are meaningless. Daft question to ask too. Who's going to answer Yes? Luckily Louis is astute enough not to pursue her; she seems always to find him. (Not hard if he always stays at the same hotel and his friends tweet about where and when they're going!!!)
    Forum Member
    And here they are.....

http://instagram.com/p/XQH4kdk763/
This discussion has been closed.