Hollyoaks Help!

BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ok so I've been away for two weeks and I need to know what which HO episodes to watch to catch up?

I want to see all the Blake's and Maxine stuff and the Lomaxes. I'd like to see the climax of the Freddie stuff but not all the boring stuff beforehand. Which episodes (and their dates) should I watch? Thanks guys.

Comments

• grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to say Maxine returned in yesterday's channel 4 watch this week's episodes I would say to see Lomax Blakes and Roscoe stuff also the Blessing SL.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Baban wrote: »
    Ok so I've been away for two weeks and I need to know what which HO episodes to watch to catch up?

I want to see all the Blake's and Maxine stuff and the Lomaxes. I'd like to see the climax of the Freddie stuff but not all the boring stuff beforehand. Which episodes (and their dates) should I watch? Thanks guys.

If only there was a quick filter and I could just edit out all the boring stuff.

Thursday 14th and Friday 15th involve Nico's search for her father so they'd be worth a catch-up

And this week's episodes have followed all the storylines you mentioned, with the Maxine stuff due to start up again soon.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great, thanks guys, ready to start a hollyoaks/EastEnders/mic marathon now:D