Another Corrie actress pregnant -Cath Tyldsley aka Eva

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,695
Forum Member
On the front of tommorows Daily Mirror -SKY NEWS REVIEW

Comments

• Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will Eva get an "explosive" temporary exit?

Or will she just end up going to visit St Stella, in New York?

Quite a few male posters will be gutted; they're only just getting over Paula Lane's (Kylie) imminent maternity leave:D
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Cath. Now those baps of yours can be put to good use instead of just ornaments
    :D
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,792
    Forum Member
    Congratulations to her.
    Good character will be a shame to loose her even if it is for a few months.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Great news for Cath, good luck to her.

So many soap actress pregnancies right now. :p
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makes sense, she had to pull out of a swimming comp a couple of weeks back due to an 'injury'

Congratulations Catherine!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    must be something they are putting in the water in salford. :o
  • Cosmic999Cosmic999 Posts: 1,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    Congratulations to her.
    Good character will be a shame to loose her even if it is for a few months.

can anyone at all spell "lose" on this forum??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see she sold her story to hello magazine.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations and good luck to Catherine and her partner. Going to miss Eva though :)
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plenty o' milk in them...

...is something I would say if I were immature. :cool: :p
  • Sarah_CollinsSarah_Collins Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Well my dad will be upset not seeing her in it for a while. But congrats to her though.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see a long trip to New York ahead of her
  • sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations ......but you will be missed.....that's three of the actress's that will be going on maternity leave.....how many more!!!!!l lol
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if she'll breast feed? Lucky f#cking nipper....:D. He'll be at till he's 12 if he's any sense....:p
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Still a long way to go until March.

At least they seem to be taking it in turns rather than all at the same time - Julie, then Kylie then Eva.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll miss Eva and the twins.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She certainly puts the chest in Manchester.
  • GrannyGruntbuckGrannyGruntbuck Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see what anyone sees in her. Yes she has big boobs, that alone does not make her attractive.
    She has a funny, gurning face. I am male and don't find her or Kylie attractive at all!
  • LMLM Posts: 63,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they should write her pregnancy into it. I would love to see her and Jason become parents. Would be an ideal route for them i think.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,596
    Forum Member
    TrebleKing wrote: »
    I wonder if she'll breast feed? Lucky f#cking nipper....:D. He'll be at till he's 12 if he's any sense....:p

I was just going to say that the baby isn't going to go hungry.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should write her pregnancy into it. I would love to see her and Jason become parents. Would be an ideal route for them i think.

are u suggesting she pop the baby out and goes straight back to work to show her and jason as parents? or have her disappear for 6 months and come back with a baby.

just because the actress is pregnant doesnt mean the character needs to be. corrie has the right amount of child cast no more is needed you dont even see half of them as it is.
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously they should make these actresses sign a waiver that they won't get pregnant>:(

Although to be fair, Eva is a pointless character anyway with no real purpose so won't be missed.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    are u suggesting she pop the baby out and goes straight back to work to show her and jason as parents? or have her disappear for 6 months and come back with a baby.

just because the actress is pregnant doesnt mean the character needs to be. corrie has the right amount of child cast no more is needed you dont even see half of them as it is.

I agree. Just because the actress is preggers, doesn't mean Eva should. I already had a similar discussion with people when Jacqueline Jossa announced her pregnancy and I firmly defended her character doesn't need to be pregnant for the sake of it. However like i said in my original post, i believe it would be a great storyline for Jason and Eva to become parents. It would really develop them well and they would be great parents. They are also a strong couple as well. Just think it would be a great route for the characters. Not just for the sake of it.
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 26,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously they should make these actresses sign a waiver that they won't get pregnant>:(

Although to be fair, Eva is a pointless character anyway with no real purpose so won't be missed.

Hope you are joking about that first sentance.

Just happens to be that in the big 3 soaps at the moment, we have 4 pregnant actresses, we would go through next year and not have one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cosmic999 wrote: »
    can anyone at all spell "lose" on this forum??

does it matter?