Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Binky looked stunning when she was in the park with Alex, bet he thought he could get her back before Jamie turned up. Idiot.[/QUOTE]
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHAT was that with Jules and the American woman?
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't really care for Jules. I like Billie though. Carson & Jamie did make me laugh!
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worst. Birthday. Surprise. Ever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C14E wrote: »

She sounded awful!:eek: singing and not, she had this terrible half American half English accent.
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best moment Carson telling Jamie he'd never have thought he was straight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    C14E wrote: »

I hoped Ollie would turn up :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it Sam that was in the next time bit returning? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    winter99 wrote: »
    Was it Sam that was in the next time bit returning? :p

Yea:D love Sam haha
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, was so glad when Billi said she liked to give people the benefit of the doubt. Im not sure if Victoria has been forced upon MF to allow him to have some sort of 'friend' in his scenes. But I really cant imagine him hanging around with her in 'real' life. I like to think the way she behaves is simply acting up to be a certain type of character purely for the show, lets hope so.

i always think they are in a time warp. Should be in the 18th century with their lifestyle and manners.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    i always think they are in a time warp. Should be in the 18th century with their lifestyle and manners.

Mark Francis certainly is. He was so funny when she tried to feed him the hot dog.
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I nearly wet myself when Gabriella showed up, I miss her so much! Also, everyone thinks the hot dog bit was funny but it was so obviously forced and Mark Francis is so fake that I just cringed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The American boys are ruining this for me, they're so annoying and cringeworthy.

Riley as just seems to go round looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boofie wrote: »
    The American boys are ruining this for me, they're so annoying and cringeworthy.

They are actors. They are paid to behave this way.
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boofie wrote: »

It would appear, to me anyway, that Riley is harbouring a crush on Stevie.
    She looks like she's crunching her jaw every time Billie is mentioned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I own the shirt Jules is currently wearing! :eek:
  • idekidek Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Ew Jules is literally the most unpleasant guy on the show and that's compared to Spencer:confused:
    Loved Rosie's little speech haha :D
    STEPHANIE I'm so happy aw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Rosie! Also loved Mark Francis!

"do no get me involved in your own slutty board game"

Really don't like Jules. "I'm an ethical ****" Kinda pleased Sam is back, he's still too enthustiastic! :p I'm pleased Billie choose Stevie and not Spencer. A
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie was the best she has been tonight. Loved it.
  • Happy_ChappyHappy_Chappy Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carson sort of looks like Andy Roddick and Sean William Scott, so I find it really distracting when he talks, because they sound nothing alike.

http://www.sikids.com/photos/47771/us-open-separated-at-birth/8

http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s210/made-in-chelsea/feature/a592571/made-in-chelsea-new-york-who-made-a-surprise-return-33-best-bits.html
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose it was inevitable they would get Stephanie back. You can imagine all the brain storming sessions during the series being planned. Who else is about to be brought back in a big 'SURPRISE"? I guess when Spencer finally seems to be serious about someone Caggy will then suddenly drop in.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,141
    Forum Member
    It's kinda annoying they should've aired this before cbb as it's even more obvious the stephanie/stevie thing is faked when I've read she's flirting with the gogglebox guy in that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Stevie had a fall out with Steph and they were not speaking, also thought it kinda funny that Jules was calling himself some sort of emotional Lesbian trapped inside a mans body, Frank in BB said something simler
  • daisylanedaisylane Posts: 8,239
    Forum Member
    Oh, Spencer. You used to know how to woo the ladies. Now, your answer is get them drunk and "reveal your true feelings" (ha ha) in French... when they don't speak French. The whole thing was just a big cringe-fest. The French worked better when you took Lucy to Paris (and that, for the avoidance of doubt, was because you were in France!). No wonder Stevie beat you!

Go Rosie for having the only watchable storyline at the moment. Please no more Alik and Louise making out - he genuinely looks like he's trying to eat her.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help myself but adore Jules. I find him and his whole polyamorous thing really interesting and he had a lucky escape from Rosie the biggest bore of MIC.

Also glad that the witch Victoria has gone back home. I love Mark Francis but she makes his segments so intolerable just with her presence.

And finally i'm super happy Billie decided to pick Stevie. I was actually worried she'd go with Spencer yuck.