HO George's Secret

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
Forum Member
I think I found out what it is whilst looking on a spoiler website
[Callum learns the truth about George...
- Maddie returns from holiday, and Callum becomes concerned about George's living arrangements, but vows to keep his secret. Jono is elated after finally losing his virginity to Ruby.
- George's possessive squat-mate Phoebe objects to Callum interfering with their living arrangements/SPOILER
]

So he's a
Squatter?

Not what I was expecting at all x

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    I think it sounds good to be honest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasnt expecting that!! I agree it sounds better than the boring stuff the teens have had so far
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally, a proper storyling without concerning who they are going to bed with.
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats correct, they showed his dirty little flat in tnights's e4 episode

good storyline:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a horrible thought that the secret would just be he likes men, and they would all be like, really?!?! But I like the fact he's a trampy kid, good story...
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    I think this sounds good too. I'm looking forward to seeing how he has ended up there.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the sound of that.
  • paton1983paton1983 Posts: 2,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to admit, really surprised it is George who is a squatter. Few months back I tought Ash may be one, then thought Callum might be but then Hollyoaks threw a wee shocker in there and say its George! People have been asking where Tilly, Jonno etc are staying since they were first introduced in Wales and unrealistically appeared in town, but really not noticed much mention in chats about George's history. Is this just going to lead to a toal character transplant though? A previously eccentric character is now going to become a timid guy, shying away from friends?
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    They were on holiday in Wales.. so it makes sense that they could live close to the village.

Chester is so close to Wales, like nearly on the border, so they could live in Wales still.

I wonder if he tells Callum about why he is squatting aswell as his low self esteem.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    I wonder if he was perhaps disowned by his parents for being gay...?

With the teens i love how Johnno and Bart were supposedly "best mates" but only started hanging out when they joined sixth form lol.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danisfunny wrote: »
    I had a horrible thought that the secret would just be he likes men, and they would all be like, really?!?! But I like the fact he's a trampy kid, good story...

That would of been so mad lol.

George: "I'm... gay."

Sixth Formers: "What!? We had no idea!"

I think George's story line is going to interest me and I think it'll give the actor some better material so thats always a plus!
  • Vanessa73Vanessa73 Posts: 7,330
    Forum Member
    That's very interesting. I'm glad George and Callum will be friends. :D