Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As old as time.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is already looks like Stacey and she is only a kid. In a few years time she will be Staceys double...........exactly how wilk EE explain that away, or will nothing be said. It was always crazy to cast her as even at such a young age she was SO obviously Stsceys sister (and please dont get me started on the bull that the producers 'didnt know' who she was when she was cast...............oh please !!!)
  • OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought this was going to be a new affair storyline reguarding Denise and Shirley, in Kevin's memory.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    what is the point of her being there? The character comes along with her terrible mum for about five seconds and then she stays and is hardly seen.
  • Jeanie GoldJeanie Gold Posts: 636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought this was going to be a new affair storyline reguarding Denise and Shirley, in Kevin's memory.

Hahahaha! :D:D:D
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure whether Shenice is a forgotten character or BK is keeping her around for a 'bigger' eventual storyline - maybe her mum reappears and wants her back in a few years' time, after Kat (and especially Alfie) have bonded with her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    I think she is supposed to be about 9.
    She is a pointless character.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lazsmith wrote: »
    what is the point of her being there? The character comes along with her terrible mum for about five seconds and then she stays and is hardly seen.

She is by far the most pointless character in EE. There is no reason for her to be there at all. I can't believe no one has phoned social services :eek:

Her mother (supposedly a friend of Kat's for 5 mins) has now abandoned her daughter to be brought up by a man she met only briefly. Kat isn't even around at the moment because she has gone to look after her dad. Neither Kat or Alfie are legal guardians of this child. Its all so unlikely.

Despite the childs torments there has never been any mention of her missing her mum and when she might be returning to her.

Appalling writing and for what? She's done nothing of any value since her introduction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did find the pregnancy kit!
    Christmas was the worst part, not a mention of her mother, not a present from her or a phone call.