Eastenders TJ/Cindy baby gender revealed?? *possible spoiler*

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey, so on the easteneers website, on TJs character page it says
TJ was pleased to learn that Terry would support him and the new grandson , maybe showing it will be a Boy ??
I don't know if this is true, or if I misread it, or if easterners made a mistake putting it u? Source- http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m86d/profiles/spraggans and scroll down to Terry jnr x

Comments

• GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Ooh, interesting. I wanted the baby to be a boy. I've realised I've got a knack for guessing the sex of soap babies
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it would be a girl but I guess the last babies was female Lexi and Scarlett and Kat's twin's might possibly be boy/girl, to even it out.
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    It will be a few weeks until she knows as she must be about 13 weeks pregnant at most so she will find out the gender on screen in may.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't care. Too many bloody babies!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    I thought it would be a girl but I guess the last babies was female Lexi and Scarlett and Kat's twin's might possibly be boy/girl, to even it out.

me too, i thought shed have a girl so she could call it lucy, what with the upcoming lucy storyline, but maybe it does turn out to be a girl and there was a mistake on the website or something x
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It has to be a girl, and it has to be called Cindy Junior Junior :D
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    It has to be a girl, and it has to be called Cindy Junior Junior :D

Or it could be a boy called Terry Junior Junior
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think they could tell the gender on NHS scans until 20 weeks?

Twins are usually one of each gender in soaps (as well as being the most common combination in the real world) and boy/girl would even it out and mean that Kat has two of each, and Alfie one of each of his own.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was a dead cert to be a girl and called Lucy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    I thought it was a dead cert to be a girl and called Lucy.

I think Ian would want the baby to be called Lucy if it's a girl, but Cindy has her own mind. Lucy has been really cold with her up until now so I wouldn't buy her naming the baby after her.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    I didn't think they could tell the gender on NHS scans until 20 weeks?

Twins are usually one of each gender in soaps (as well as being the most common combination in the real world) and boy/girl would even it out and mean that Kat has two of each, and Alfie one of each of his own.

Usually? Dont you mean every time? I dont recall a set of twins born on a soap ever that werent one boy and one girl.
    Forum Member
    I want them to have two girls - it sad, because this year one set of twins are born just as another is no more
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,136
    Forum Member
    There have been twins in soap that were same sex and not identical - Steve and Andy Macdonald in Corrie and Robbie and Jason Roscoe in Hollyoaks but I guess they weren't actually born on screen if that is the criteria.
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next week Peter says,

'Careful mate, she's a baby not an XBOX.'

Have they changed the sex of the baby? More fuel to the 'Cindy Killer' fire.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awaiting the naming after Lucy... *facepalm*

It certainly seems like they're setting a Cindy theory up, I can't see any other reason to have given Kat 2 boys. I'm guessing DTC will want Ronnie to have a girl as it fits the Mitchell Sisters who are his characters, but obviously it will be Mitchell Cousins.

I wanted her to have a boy. Is it just me or does it seem that all on screen underage pregnancies result in a girl?
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,826
    Forum Member

It certainly seems like they're setting a Cindy theory up, I can't see any other reason to have given Kat 2 boys. I'm guessing DTC will want Ronnie to have a girl as it fits the Mitchell Sisters who are his characters, but obviously it will be Mitchell Cousins.

I wanted her to have a boy. Is it just me or does it seem that all on screen underage pregnancies result in a girl?

Sonia, Demi, Lola, kat, Ronnie, Carol, Cora were all teenagers who had girls but I can only think of Shirley who had a boy
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

forward planning so they can repeat the storyline in 13 yrs time
  • james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From a future point of view it makes sense the baby is a girl.

We have:

Steven - who will be back one day
    Peter
    Bobby

and

Cindy

Adding another male to that line up would be repetitive. So a female was the wise choice.
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd thought it would be a girl and she'd name it Lucy after her sister and the baby's aunt
    Forum Member
    Noooooo! Why do the always have to be girls! It'll be more interesting and refreshing to watch Cindy raise a boy. It would suit her more. However if they dare name the child Lucy.....

I hope they don't make Cindy out to be a Lola type mum. Cindy smarter than her and the actress plays her with a slight maturity so perhaps they'll make this a different type of story.
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last EE birth was two boys
    Forum Member
    lola_skye wrote: »
    The last EE birth was two boys

Not really a problem. Its more about the dynamic each child brings.
  • Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Sonia, Demi, Lola, kat, Ronnie, Carol, Cora were all teenagers who had girls but I can only think of Shirley who had a boy

Amy from Emmerdale had a boy Kyle, Katy Armstrong from Corrie had a boy Joseph.
    Forum Member
    Amy from Emmerdale had a boy Kyle, Katy Armstrong from Corrie had a boy Joseph.

So you agree it'd be nice if Cindy also had a boy?
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 68,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There really is no point to Cindy, why is she coming back?