Options

Hollyoaks - Robbie & Nancy storyline/relationship

LennieLennie Posts: 25,362
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It seems like its heading the Justin and Becca way, which was a good storyline until what happened near the end, or shall i say once they got together

It will be interesting to see how Nancy feels about this as she has been through this with Becca

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnePhcVIQAAfvP7.jpg

Comments

• Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justin and Becca was good because it made sense, you saw a student start to like his teacher and the teacher try and fight off her feelings for the student. Whereas this is one is soo random, and would ruin Nancy.
    I hope it's just a crush/friendship, please don't go down the Becca/Justin route. What I don't get is Robbie fancied Phoebe for ages he is finally with her and suddenly he now has a crush on Nancy and would rather read Shakespeare than hang out with his gf.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think like the interview says on the link... Nancy has this positive effect on him and Nancy probably treats him like a adult, also this whole Finn thing has calmed Robbie down

As for him and Phoebe, i think they got together quickly atleast thats how it seemed to me

Got to agree Justin and Becca build up was really good indivdually and together
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get that Nancy has a positive effect on him but I hope it doesn't go any further. I do agree Phoebe/Robbie was rushed and contrived, but I do think they work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like them Pheebs and Robbie, and i like Nancy/Darren too

But i think it seems like they are building something here with a crush and then them bonding it seems
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    I hope they don't have an affair, they would be horrible together - no chemistry whatsoever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also Robbie and Darren are half brothers ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darren will probably walk in on Robbie with whipped cream on his chest waiting for Nancy :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    everything with Robbie seems contrived his sudden relationship with Phoebe who never shown any signs of liking him or having romantic feelings for him is suddenly ok with dating a homophobic bully, and now this with Nancy and of course his terrible and forced redemption.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Darren will probably walk in on Robbie with whipped cream on his chest waiting for Nancy :D

lol:D::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    everything with Robbie seems contrived his sudden relationship with Phoebe who never shown any signs of liking him or having romantic feelings for him is suddenly ok with dating a homophobic bully, and now this with Nancy and of course his terrible and forced redemption.

No one seemed to like Robbie before now all of a sudden they love him.
  • Options
    Forum Member

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    No one seemed to like Robbie before now all of a sudden they love him.

Yep. Which character will next be sacrificed on the altar of St. Robbie. Punters, take your pick!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Yep. Which character will next be sacrificed on the altar of St. Robbie. Punters, take your pick!

I image the McQueen's will be next - even Carmel was permissive towards Robbie. I bet when the truth is revealed everyone will feel sorry for Robbie cause he had to carry around the awful secret. Um, no one made him do it. He could have told the truth anytime, he just chose not to.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One Roscoe drama affair is enough thank you! we do not need another one!

Please don't do this to Nancy she is better than that!
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    You could believe that Becca might be interested in Justin, but there's no way Nancy would be interested in Robbie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    You could believe that Becca might be interested in Justin, but there's no way Nancy would be interested in Robbie.

I agree, at least with Becca and Justin, you could see the attraction but I can't see it with Nancy and Robbie, Robbie looks like a little boy next to Nancy.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get that Nancy has a positive effect on him but I hope it doesn't go any further. I do agree Phoebe/Robbie was rushed and contrived, but I do think they work.

I agree with this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I image the McQueen's will be next - even Carmel was permissive towards Robbie. I bet when the truth is revealed everyone will feel sorry for Robbie cause he had to carry around the awful secret. Um, no one made him do it. He could have told the truth anytime, he just chose not to.

To be fair Finn did pressure and blackmail him and when Robbie's gut instinct was to go to the police, Fin threatened to implicate him.

It would have been good to see Finn do more to intimidate though.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His scene with Nancy are good, I sudden like Robbie he has calmed down since he first arrived and got on everyone's t*ts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His scene with Nancy are good, I sudden like Robbie he has calmed down since he first arrived and got on everyone's t*ts.

I'm glad you like Robbie now. Some people are moaning because they don't want to like Robbie because of his past and then they go and wish Finn was more three dimensional so that they can fee sorry for him - rolls eyes.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    I really hope it's just a one-sided crush. I know Nancy did some questionable things when trying to get revenge against Darren (even though I saw where she was coming from), but overall I think she's a pretty moral character who would not cross the student-teacher boundary, especially for someone as disgusting as Robbie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    trevon1 wrote: »
    I really hope it's just a one-sided crush. I know Nancy did some questionable things when trying to get revenge against Darren (even though I saw where she was coming from), but overall I think she's a pretty moral character who would not cross the student-teacher boundary, especially for someone as disgusting as Robbie.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope they don't have an affair, they would be horrible together - no chemistry whatsoever.

I agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »

Agree with this

I dont know, i never really liked Robbie at all... but for some reason these past few weeks, he's been ok i guess
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    I really hope it never happens. Nancy would never do this to Darren.