Cameron - Van Driver? - HO

bwfcolbwfcol Posts: 13,663
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone else think he was driving the van that killed Sam/Danny?

There's not been too much talk about it which makes me think there's a twist coming

Comments

• Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    I think that's too obvious even for Hollyoaks. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him but I think it will end up to be someone like Ziggy or a randomer.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking that but then I think he was at the dog so not possible to be in two places at once

tho it is hollyoaks so you never know :D
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could have hired the van driver.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I think that's too obvious even for Hollyoaks. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him but I think it will end up to be someone like Ziggy or a randomer.

I agree.
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was saying this too. I know before he arrived Kirkwood said Cameron wasn't going to be another villain but I can't tell what his definition of being a villian is really, so who knows!
  • Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it could be Cameron & that it was an accident, he didn't plan it. Both Cameron & Ziggy went to search for Peri on that day. Danny pulled out in front of the van which is supposed to have been speeding. I think he got out saw they were dead & that Peri was not in the car. He did not want to go back to prison & lose Leela & Peri forever over it so he drove off.

Regarding it being obvious, you’re right, but then again Freddie was an obvious choice for Fraser's killer & Hollyoaks went with him.
  • Liv1Liv1 Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    I really don't want it to be Cameron, it will just completely ruin this nice relationship he's building with Peri. I'm hoping it'll come out it was Ziggy, get him out the picture so Peri, Cameron and Leela can be a little family :D

Also I just can't like Ziggy, just find him a bit annoying and in the way. The fact Leela just forgave him after her faked a robbery and injured her to frame Cameron was horrible and totally unrealistic >:(
  • Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liv1 wrote: »
    I really don't want it to be Cameron, it will just completely ruin this nice relationship he's building with Peri. I'm hoping it'll come out it was Ziggy, get him out the picture so Peri, Cameron and Leela can be a little family :D

Also I just can't like Ziggy, just find him a bit annoying and in the way. The fact Leela just forgave him after her faked a robbery and injured her to frame Cameron was horrible and totally unrealistic >:(

I personally think Cameron should only concentrate on his relationship with Peri that has improved a lot & forget Leela. I just don't think Leela's worth the aggravation especially as she knows Sam stitched him up to rot for 14 years in jail for nothing & acts like it's not such a big deal. Seriously, it's horrific that Sam did this to a young boy only because she did not want him near her daughter. I really liked Sam but was put off & badly disappointed when I found out she did such an evil thing.

PS/ To be honest everyone who knows that Cameron was framed acts like it's not a big deal & I just don't get that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Ziggy was the one that said he has a van and if cameron took ziggys van then ziggy would of seen the damage on the front and worked it out, it could be big bob .
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Double post
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gina_lok wrote: »
    Ziggy was the one that said he has a van and if cameron took ziggys van then ziggy would of seen the damage on the front and worked it out, it could be big bob .

Good point about Ziggy knowing if it was his van that was damaged.

If it's Cameron I'll be p*ssed off at Kirkwood for so many reasons:mad:
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has someone pointed out Cameron was in the dog so its not possible for it to be him but I must admit when it first happened I was thinking the same. Whether van driver is just some random I don't know. Might be a new character brought in with a secret.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Was Cameron in the Dog? I thought he and Ziggy decided to help Leela look for Sam and Danny, and that's why Ziggy was going to get his van?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt its him and I doubt the crash will be mentioned again. We all know HO don't know how to carry on a story.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I doubt the crash will be mentioned again.

This actually wouldn't surprise me. I thought Cameron would push Leela and Perri together - something to unite against when they find out he killed Sam and Danny, to push their relationship from sisters to mother/daughter - but Cameron's actually been a bit of a hit with the viewers and they might drop it completely so he can stay in the show for a while longer. Killers that aren't hot women tend to have a shorter shelf life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    This actually wouldn't surprise me. I thought Cameron would push Leela and Perri together - something to unite against when they find out he killed Sam and Danny, to push their relationship from sisters to mother/daughter - but Cameron's actually been a bit of a hit with the viewers and they might drop it completely so he can stay in the show for a while longer. Killers that aren't hot women tend to have a shorter shelf life.

its like Callum's death, never mentioned again.