Are nick and ryan connected?

lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
Forum Member
✭✭
Ok, so last night we got the impression that we could be seeing ryan and nick both very soon, does anyone think after the dreadful summer, we could be heading for a dark autumn, as these 2 are both killers, and both have a dark past... Could they be linked in some way?

Comments

• J-BJ-B Posts: 18,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They can join the killers club with Ronnie, Ben, Stacey, Phil, Dexter (murders his lines), and Lucy's murderer.
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan wasn't evil though I doubt he'd hang around the likes of Nick cotton.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dale0693 wrote: »
    Ryan wasn't evil though I doubt he'd hang around the likes of Nick cotton.

Hm true, I just remembered that ryan was part of the fire at the cafe in 2009...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    They can join the killers club with Ronnie, Ben, Stacey, Phil, Dexter (murders his lines), and Lucy's murderer.

:D they need more bad boys before emmerdale farm puts them to shame, I say we bring back dirty den once more and make him micks secret dad ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    Hm true, I just remembered that ryan was part of the fire at the cafe in 2009...

AKA the silliest stunt in soap history :D 10s of people, including Ryan and Bradley (both a good 25 years younger and twice as fit as Nick) cowering in petrified fear as Nick waved around a stick and demanded a car. 5 minutes later the cafe blows up.

Abi could have taken him out if she'd have stopped gigglesnorting long enough.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who did Ryan kill?

And what hinted towards his return last night?
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Who did Ryan kill?

Whitney got a text from him and I dont know who he killed, sorry
  • TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please can someone remind me who Ryan is
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Firstly the summer hasn't been bad for Eastenders? and secondly, Ryan is already a killer in some respect. He's on the run after a fight with Rob (Whitney's pimp in 2011) at the pier in Southend. I think he and Nick would make a good team. Maybe they have something to do with Lucy's murder?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who did Ryan kill?

Rob, Whitney's pimp. Ryan chased him down to Southend pier and started fighting with him, they both went over the edge into the water, Rob died and Ryan got away.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »

Ryan Malloy, Whitneys half brother
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »

Ryan is Whitney's Older Brother who had an affair with Stacey whilst he was with Janine. He then had a fight with Whitney's pimp (Rob) & went on the run.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firstly the summer hasn't been bad for Eastenders? and secondly, Ryan is already a killer in some respect. He's on the run after a fight with Rob (Whitney's pimp in 2011) at the pier in Southend. I think he and Nick would make a good team. Maybe they have something to do with Lucy's murder?

I know yeah! And it has, worst ratings in years, and silly stories barely anyone cares about:P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob, Whitney's pimp. Ryan chased him down to Southend pier and started fighting with him, they both went over the edge into the water, Rob died and Ryan got away.

Oh right, not quite "murder" in the strictest sense then. But I have no memory of this. Lol :D

I really hope he doesn't return, even when with Janine he was a drip.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know yeah! And it has, worst ratings in years, and silly stories barely anyone cares about:P

You don't care, plenty others do. Don't think your own opinion is the general consensus.

Also, don't believe a Facebook page (or DS for that matter) represents the entire audience.

The viewing figures don't represent quality. Kirkwood's atrocious 2010 work had higher ratings because it was at a time when the show was still popular and enjoyed. DTC has had six months coming off the back of a 3 year lull which saw the figures gradually drop, it's summer and we've had the world cup.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan actually murdered two people - his first storyline when he arrived in 2009 was covering up a murder he had committed. His and Whitney's mother was involved she had hidden the murder weapon for him. And then of course the second person he killed was Whitney's pimp Rob in 2011.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't care, plenty others do. Don't think your own opinion is the general consensus.

Also, don't believe a Facebook page (or DS for that matter) represents the entire audience.

The viewing figures don't represent quality. Kirkwood's atrocious 2010 work had higher ratings because it was at a time when the show was still popular and enjoyed. DTC has had six months coming off the back of a 3 year lull which saw the figures gradually drop, it's summer and we've had the world cup.

When the show was still popular... So you admit it isn't popular? And no, nobody is enjoying ian/mick/rainie, no one is enjoying watching a man who can't swim, it's pathetic! Please don't try and justify it because it's actually ridiculous! We have seen max being buried alive before you know? We know what good drama is were not foolish!
  • Check it outCheck it out Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the show was still popular... So you admit it isn't popular? And no, nobody is enjoying ian/mick/rainie, no one is enjoying watching a man who can't swim, it's pathetic! Please don't try and justify it because it's actually ridiculous! We have seen max being buried alive before you know? We know what good drama is were not foolish!

I'm enjoying Rainie, and I also enjoyed Micks swimming and the Carter dramas. Don't speak for everyone.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member

Weh hey! Well this post calls for a thread bump! :D
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish people would stop quoting people I have on ignore. :p
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what's the deal with Ryan atm? Did Whitney just get a text off him? I assume this means he's returning then, joy -_-
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow, you're getting very defensive and confrontational. Calm down my love. You do not speak for everyone.

Max being buried alive was not good drama. It was out of character sensationalist guff.

But I know what actual good storytelling/drama is. You continue holding out for your sensationalism. There's a stunt in September, might be more suitable for your tastes.

And again, you've missed my point about the ratings figures because it doesn't fit into your narrow minded view.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So you know everybody's opinions do you? I'm quite enjoying Eastenders for the first time in years. In my opinion Max being buried alive was the most stupid storyline they ever did. But I'm saying my opinion because not everyone will agree with me on that. Like not everyone will agree with you.
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Ryan murder Rob though? I was under the impression they went over the edge of the rail and Rob drowned by accident.

As for the Nick/Ryan connection, maybe Ryan is another one of Nick's secret sons. We don't know who his father is.