Made In Chelsea Fran & Cheska

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
Forum Member
Did anyone see the story about Fran & Cheska could be leaving MIC as they were deemed "too boring" and sent home from New York early.

Personally I hope there's no truth in it, and it's a real shame if the girls are sacked for not having drama in their life and choosing normality!

Comments

• BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are pretty boring tbh

I feel bad for them if they were axed though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    But what we see of them, is only what the producers decide to show right? They could be the most interesting two out there if it were shown?
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose so, but they're a bit like Rosie, likeable, but not really great entertainment value. To be on these programs you need to have a storyline at one point or another or you'll inevitably get axed.
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    I suppose so, but they're a bit like Rosie, likeable, but not really great entertainment value. To be on these programs you need to have a storyline at one point or another or you'll inevitably get axed.

I dont think they will be missed. Cheska in particular just seemed to be on the fringe and was too fond of telling her friends what to do.
    Fran always looked a bit mean to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Awww no, Fran always seems really nice, a bit timid even but not mean?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think I'd miss them if they were axed, their contribution to the show has been small for the past couple of series now.
  • TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member

Rosie has some great one-liners.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke_Mills wrote: »
    Did anyone see the story about Fran & Cheska could be leaving MIC as they were deemed "too boring"

It's not just them, the entire show is boring!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    The only girl I like at the moment is Lucy.
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In what universe is Rosie likeable?