Jake Wood and Lacey Turner

lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
Forum Member
✭✭
Wow, I just love their scenes together! I hope they have so much more coming up for them! I'd never want max and stacey to get together, as it would be boring and stupid, but they work so well as friends! With staceys return next week, I hope Jake and Lacey get more work with eachover in the future!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qnWrcaqgIAc

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    I agree that Lacey and Jake have amazing chemistry because of how long they've worked together, but I also agree with you that having Max and Stacey get together would be stupid and a complete setback for both characters.

Especially Stacey, considering her good character development so far since her return. Having her embroiled in another affair would set her on the path to destruction.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vatican wrote: »
    I agree that Lacey and Jake have amazing chemistry because of how long they've worked together, but I also agree with you that having Max and Stacey get together would be stupid and a complete setback for both characters.

Especially Stacey, considering her good character development so far since her return. Having her embroiled in another affair would set her on the path to destruction.

Glad you agree, I'm hoping for a Stacey/Ryan reunion:)
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    I hope Stacey and Ryan don't get back together. I felt Ryan ruined Stacey's characterisation in 2010. Bradley was Stacey's true love IMO.
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Lily was Bradley's
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the one hand Stacey is a heartless murderous gobby cow, but on the other hand she's really hot.

A truly perplexing moral dilemma :confused:
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lennie wrote: »
    I wish Lily was Bradley's

Me too. Maybe we should be grateful; if Kirkwood had anything to do with it, she'd have ended up Max's!
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Me too. Maybe we should be grateful; if Kirkwood had anything to do with it, she'd have ended up Max's!

Urghh, that's so painfully true.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will probably be pushed together with Lauren off the scene for a while
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stay apart please!