The Grumpy Old Women Thread... (Part 18)

Comments

• batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member
    Morning. :D

I'm sitting here in my pjs, working. If somebody came to the door now I'd have to pretend to be out. :kitty:
  • looney lauralooney laura Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    batgirl wrote: »

I'm sitting here in my pjs, working. If somebody came to the door now I'd have to pretend to be out. :kitty:

I'd just answer the door but then again I have no class, :D
  • snowy ghostsnowy ghost Posts: 40,083
    Forum Member
    evening all
  • SadpersonSadperson Posts: 12,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    batgirl wrote: »

I do that all the time but generally answer if it's the postie, or our mail goes awol.

Back from Turkey, and about to go off on a four day cruise... I realise that sounds very glamorous, but trust me when I say it is not :-/

Sorry for being MIA again. I don't know where the year is going. And thread notification seems to be somewhat erratic.

Hugs to all lovely grumpies wherever you are :-)
    Forum Member
    and hugs back at ya x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and hugs back at ya x

Bumpy hugs right back at you too SnOwBes xxxx
    Forum Member
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well caught
    Forum Member
    hello hello hello
  • KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    TFIGFT but I might have to work >:(
  • KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    @handy and melons plus non geek ladies* what like Benedict Cumberbatch, "Star Trek Into Darkness" is on Netflix. :)

* yes I know and I can't be arsed. Asians Asians Asians. Sue me. >:(
    Forum Member
    Evening
    Should be going to sleep but still wide awake insomnia grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Forum Member
    Am in EIre visiting the parentals
    Forum Member
    Hope you have a good time snOwy!

All us bats are working this weekend. It wasn't our original plan, but I've a mountain of chocolate in to keep us going. :cool:
  • ImaPlumImaPlum Posts: 6,072
    Forum Member
    I've just been watching a lunar eclipse, but my neck was getting sore so I'll just leave the moon to it, it can probably manage without me.
    Forum Member
    It seems it's a quiet day in Grumpysville!

Just nipped in to wish you all a very Happy Easter! May the Bunny of Chocolateyness be good to you all! I'm presuming it's going to be good to you all, because the little turd wasn't nice to me! YoungPlum got her usual decent haul but nothing pour moi - oh woe!!! I'm resorting to Grand Theft Oeuf to get my unhealthy choc fix for breakfast! I've not been busted yet, but I'm sure she has calibrated eyes when it comes to assessing theft from the chocolate stash. If I never post again, I think you'll find that it was a Capital Offence. More potential woe!!

Happy Easter again - have a great day when it gets there! :D
    Forum Member
    I think I broke the thread :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ImaPlum wrote: »
    I think I broke the thread :o

Nah, it's the MIAs wot broke it.

Lovely sunny bank holiday here and I'm...planning to spring clean the kitchen.

Having just given this some careful consideration I have instead decided to pop out and buy a bunch of flowers and visit my late mama - who died five years ago today - tell her all my news and take an hour or off from the mania that my life has become lately.

But first I'm going to have a shower and get dressed :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    P.S. Hoppy Happy Easter everyone :D
    Forum Member
    Aw Sad, time flies, may she rest in peace.

Am back from Eire, and knackered!!
    After a good roast cooked by sis in law, my now 99 yr old mamma , whilst quaffing a pinot grigio blush, said " all I need now is a ****!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw Sad, time flies, may she rest in peace.

Am back from Eire, and knackered!!
    After a good roast cooked by sis in law, my now 99 yr old mamma , whilst quaffing a pinot grigio blush, said " all I need now is a ****!"

Your mamma has STYLE, I love it :D

And Mr Sad cleaned behind the oven while I was out. Winner :D

I've discovered that for some unknown reason Gmail has decided to dump all my thread notifications in my spam folder. Usually I just clear it out periodically but recently have taken to checking it :blush::blush:
    Forum Member
    I love the sound of mama snOwy. :cool:

And (((Sad))) xxx
    Forum Member
    All I'm saying is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:(>:(>:(>:(
    Forum Member
    Sounds bad LL ! :o
    Forum Member
    :o it sounds fierce in here! Maybe I should hide - I'm a big chicken dontcha know! :kitty: <--- ok, so that's not a chicken but it's more chicken-like than the rest :D

School holidays and I went to the movies with YoungPlum and one of her mates to see Insurgent. Enjoyed it :) Not much other news except I now have a moving out deadline, so I need to get my butt in gear and find a home quickly. The biggest hurdle seems to be convincing rental agents/owners that we can afford their home, they prefer dual income families unfortunately. I don't exactly blame them, but it's frustrating.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh plummie - I hope you find somewhere lovely and that you end up enjoying having a place to call your own.

LL - wassup? Not often that you growl at us :o

Today I am mostly trying to get used to bifocals. Please feel free to extract the urine. It's a good job you can't see the daft angle I am holding my head at in order to read my pc screen :D