Corrie's Bill Roache - 'I've slept with 1000 women'

13»

Comments

• Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    ...I honestly think that if you put a pig on a reality tv show, someone would want to sh*g it
    Er, Rebecca Loos. 'Nuff said...
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    in his dreams loool.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't his wife die not very long ago? It seems incredibly tasteless that he's talking about all his other conquests like this. I'd have thought a man of his age would have more dignity.

Spot on LCN.

Its tacky and disrespectful to the memory of his wife who had to endure his antics.:(
  • Alfie ElkinsAlfie Elkins Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    ken you dirty bastard.
  • Tudor6222Tudor6222 Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spot on LCN.

Its tacky and disrespectful to the memory of his wife who had to endure his antics.:(

He claimed he'd given up his womanising before he met this wife, so I don't think there was any disrespect towards her.

Not very respectful towards his present partner to reveal all this though.
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the whole thing is laughable. I mean, WHO in their right mind would sleep with him?? Must be coz of his "fame". Can't think of any other reason.:eek:
  • ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silly old twot.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pippa 2 wrote: »
    I think the whole thing is laughable. I mean, WHO in their right mind would sleep with him?? Must be coz of his "fame". Can't think of any other reason.:eek:

I just find it embarrassing that a man of his vintage feels the need to announce this on national TV - once last hurrah before he's too old to even raise a smile?? Seems a bit late for a mid-life crisis.

He's even had the same hairstyle for the past 60 years! :eek::p