Options

MTV - Ex On The Beach

Comments

• Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    I'd say Marco and Ross are attractive.

I take it they all know each other as Ross's exes all seem to be linked to others lol
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I thought they were all strangers but it seems most of them are connected. I think the ones who aren't are Jack, Farrah, Vicky, Emily and Liam.

I can't believe they are still dragging out Ricci's arrival. They've made it look like Ricci's gonna be in the last three episodes but he's never arrived. I'd hope he's in next week. There is 8 episodes so we need at least one episode with him in the house.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I thought they were all strangers but it seems most of them are connected. I think the ones who aren't are Jack, Farrah, Vicky, Emily and Liam.

I can't believe they are still dragging out Ricci's arrival. They've made it look like Ricci's gonna be in the last three episodes but he's never arrived. I'd hope he's in next week. There is 8 episodes so we need at least one episode with him in the house.

Oh I can believe it, it's MTV. The same thing happens on Geordie Shore every series. He will show up 10 minutes into episode 7 and then they won't speak for the final episode lol. The only time they probably do speak is the scene we have already seen lol.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Is Jack & Liam going to get an ex? Surely everyone should have got an ex before they started bringing in the ex's of the ex's.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Where was Marco last night?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, it seems strange that I think now 3 of the exes of of another persons exes. Meanwhile Liam, Jack, Blondie and Farrah are still without.
  • Options
    scarpa1scarpa1 Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like you need to be a complete tosser to pull the girls then.

Liam and Jack who seem decent guys dont get a look in while Ross who must be the biggest knob out there has the girls dropping to their knees.

Dan seems OK but the rest of the lads are right knobs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dan's probably the nicest lad and he's settled with Vicky. All the rest (bar Liam and Jack) seemed to have gone in with the intentions of either getting back with their exes but straying elsewhere or going in with focus on one girl then going for any.
  • Options
    Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon they haven't bothered with ex's for Farrah, Jack, Liam and Emily as it wouldn't be very interesting for us viewers. Who's gonna care if Jacks ex turns up?

I missed an episode somewhere so can anybody tell me what happened to the nut job that was Frankie?
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan's probably the nicest lad and he's settled with Vicky.

For the purposes of the show, yes.
  • Options
    NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    Daisy19 wrote: »
    I reckon they haven't bothered with ex's for Farrah, Jack, Liam and Emily as it wouldn't be very interesting for us viewers. Who's gonna care if Jacks ex turns up?

I missed an episode somewhere so can anybody tell me what happened to the nut job that was Frankie?

They just announced that she been taken ill about three quarters of the way through episode four and had to leave. Up until then they'd been showing her as usual and she didn't seem any different.

Goodness knows what really happened, maybe it was actually true.
  • Options
    Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosedive wrote: »
    They just announced that she been taken ill about three quarters of the way through episode four and had to leave. Up until then they'd been showing her as usual and she didn't seem any different.

Goodness knows what really happened, maybe it was actually true.

Thankyou :)

Maybe she wanted to leave, and we haven't seen much of Marco since :confused:
  • Options
    NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    Thankyou :)

Maybe she wanted to leave, and we haven't seen much of Marco since :confused:

That's ok Daisy.

I think she was probably causing too much trouble and was told to leave but that's purely my assumption.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are really dragging out this Ricci and Vicky reunion too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^ I know. After every episode they show his arrival but then it hasn't happened yet????

I think the concept of the show was good. But it all seems fake since some of them know each other. It would have been better if they were all complete strangers.
  • Options
    StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh get a grip vicki u stupid cow!
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh get a grip vicki u stupid cow!

Yeah i know, i can't stand Emily such a little lap dog its embarrassing. Its a disgrace the way they all ganged up on Ricci ( and i thought she was a right nightmare on GS).

Overall you can tell this show is so fake, it would have been better to bring in every ones ex.

I just can't be bothered with Tilitha and Ashley (so boring), I mean she's done Anal (big f*****g woop)

Ross is suck a plank, don't care about him or his exes either, another thing that is fake.

You got to love Liam, lol.

Kind of feel bad for Chloe for some reason she gets picked on for no reason.
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it took 7 weeks, but Vicky's reaction was definitely worth the wait! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, she couldn't of acted that out. Not surprising Chloe ended up liking him either.
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liam is the only one who makes it worth watching.

Not here for Vicky or Ricci - Or the two lads with the paintbrush hair cuts...
  • Options
    Forum Member

If that's the case what was the point of him/them being there?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't surprise me if Liam - the knob - is a production plant that was paid to shit stir.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    With one episode left, it seems unlikely all four of them will get exes in, and it seems pointless for them to turn up in the final episode anyway. So why? Why give exes exes? Why have multiple exes? I can understand Dan and Ricci, but what did half of the other exes bring?

That Emma Jane Lang hasn't done anything. Shelby seems to be a similar story other than trying to sleep with Ross. Both should of been kept out in favour of the originals exes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what happened with the big arrival we'd all been waiting for? I'm too impatient to wait til watching on catch up.

I've always felt with Vicky that she's not genuine - I think as a drama graduate, I've always wondered how much of what she does is genuinely her and what is her acting for attention and the cameras etc. So I was looking forward to maybe hearing Ricci's side of things, particularly after he's spent the last year being blasted at every opportunity by her. I always felt like he's gotten a real bum deal over it.
  • Options
    StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rumtruffle wrote: »
    So what happened with the big arrival we'd all been waiting for? I'm too impatient to wait til watching on catch up.

I've always felt with Vicky that she's not genuine - I think as a drama graduate, I've always wondered how much of what she does is genuinely her and what is her acting for attention and the cameras etc. So I was looking forward to maybe hearing Ricci's side of things, particularly after he's spent the last year being blasted at every opportunity by her. I always felt like he's gotten a real bum deal over it.

She has a bigger louder mouth and voice so no one else gets a look in!

If she thinks we are all gonna believe she is oh so miss innocent and it was all Ricci she is as dumb as she looks!