Watching US Feeds In UK

Comments

• steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is IBVPN easy to setup as guess going to have to look into that & have to have it on when watching as i like to have Flashback option
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    steve2013 wrote: »
    is IBVPN easy to setup as guess going to have to look into that & have to have it on when watching as i like to have Flashback option

Yes very easy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    signed up for 6 hour trial to make sure works but have no clue how to set it up so guess not even going to get to see if works
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I also just singed up for the ibVPN and it works perfectly for me!! I'm so happy now!! (I was first using hola like you and was getting so frustrated with it working everywhere else but on the live feeds)
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just popping back to say thanks to mindset for the information. I have now moved to Florida and bought the live feeds. With the help of free ZenMate I can view them just fine so far. :)
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a VPN for every series, this one is no different, but I've found ZenMate to be better than the VPN I was using so anyone that wants to save a few pounds might want to try that first.

Although, I have been having a few loading issues when switching cams using the flashback feature. Anyone else been having loading issues?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I have a VPN for every series, this one is no different, but I've found ZenMate to be better than the VPN I was using so anyone that wants to save a few pounds might want to try that first.

Although, I have been having a few loading issues when switching cams using the flashback feature. Anyone else been having loading issues?

Apparently you should pause the stream before switching between cams
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just popping back to say thanks to mindset for the information. I have now moved to Florida and bought the live feeds. With the help of free ZenMate I can view them just fine so far. :)

OMG!!!! TY TY TY TY TY TY :D:D:D:D Got them working with Zenmate
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    mindset wrote: »
    Start by wiping any CBS cookies from your browser, then close it and restart your computer. Connect to your vpn with your browser closed. Then open your browser and check your computers apparent "location", google is your friend. Connect to cbs.com only when you are sure your computer has a North American ip. Good luck.

Hey I did all that and my IP address is saying: -

Your IP Address Is:
    Your IP Details:
    ISP: EGIHosting
    Services: None Detected
    City: San Jose
    Region: California

but it is still saying "Big Brother feeds are restricted in your region"
    Forum Member
    Okay so I tried not to use hotspot shield and nothing on CBS worked, I then connected to it again and I can now watch all the cbs clips that I could not watch but live feeds is still saying I cannot watch because of my region? Anyone have any advise to help please?
  • dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    How do I even start watching them from the UK? I have Unblock-Us DNS which apparently works for the feeds in browser. It's just paying for them that's the problem, will it accept my Visa card?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kargo wrote: »
    How do I even start watching them from the UK? I have Unblock-Us DNS which apparently works for the feeds in browser. It's just paying for them that's the problem, will it accept my Visa card?
    It'll accept your card but you need to just fill in their form with a USA address. I used the street address of a hotel I stayed in once and had no problem subscribing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steve2013 wrote: »
    OMG!!!! TY TY TY TY TY TY :D:D:D:D Got them working with Zenmate
    Yay! So happy for you. :D
    Forum Member
    ive tried Hola and Zenmate and both did the same.... :(

Dont get why everything else is working but live feeds are getting blocked
  • dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    It'll accept your card but you need to just fill in their form with a USA address. I used the street address of a hotel I stayed in once and had no problem subscribing.

Thanks for the explanation :)
    ive tried Hola and Zenmate and both did the same.... :(

Dont get why everything else is working but live feeds are getting blocked

Try the 7 day free trial of www.unblock-us.com, you just need to change the DNS on your PC to the one they give you. Big Brother live feeds are supported in browser according to their supported sites page.
    Forum Member
    Kargo wrote: »
    Thanks for the explanation :)

Try the 7 day free trial of www.unblock-us.com, you just need to change the DNS on your PC to the one they give you. Big Brother live feeds are supported in browser according to their supported sites page.

OMG I love you.. well not literally :p.... it worked :) Thanks
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All i am getting is the CBS loading screen, anyone offer any help?
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is all im getting/seeing:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/5vul51.jpg
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    Can someone please help me! I have tried doing everything people have been saying on here but i'm still getting the restricted message on the feeds. What can i do!?
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    OMG YAY i got it working. Seems i ignored everyone that mentioned how important it is to wipe the cookies. It works perfectly now. What would i do without DS. :blush::D:kitty:
  • R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should get Chromecast for this, it sends all of the streams / shows straight to your TV from laptop or PC. HD quality, I use it to watch all my american shows on demand, it rocks, it's cheap. and frees up your laptop / pc for comments, or browsing.

No I don't work for google, just think that this little HDMI TV plugin is fantastic.

If you do have Chromecast and don't know what I'm talking about, add Google Cast (Beta)

It casts any tab to your tv (including full screen HD video)

Best gadget I have bought in years, you wouldn't regret getting one.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a good idea, I'll grab one of those.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok might do
  • bad-jojobad-jojo Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone give me a site to watch the main show on catch up? I tried Nutters which was ok last week but not my av just isn't having it and its jumping to some stupid advert anyway. I managed to watch eps 1, 2 and 3 ok but 4 isn't happening.

The other suggested sites are just stream I think.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    bad-jojo wrote: »
    Can someone give me a site to watch the main show on catch up? I tried Nutters which was ok last week but not my av just isn't having it and its jumping to some stupid advert anyway. I managed to watch eps 1, 2 and 3 ok but 4 isn't happening.

The other suggested sites are just stream I think.

http://www.bigbrotherarchives.com/

Enjoy :)