Options

Which Would You Rather?

So, I was thinking about it last night...

Would you rather watch someone like Sinitta scream and mess around through the whole task...

or someone like Anthony who'll get stuck straight in to it, and actually do the challenge..

See, last year, I'd have said I'd like to have watched Gillian McKeith do them all, but Sinitta just annoyed me on her challenge, because it looked so easy in compared to the other challenges so far, this series.

So, would your rather...

Watch someone (OTT) suffering
Someone cracking on with the challenge.

For this series, I'd deffo choose the later one!
(is it possible for a pole...?)

Comments

• Options
    SDR-1970SDR-1970 Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Definately seeing someone like Sinitta screaming and freaking out. Her trail the other night kept you on the edge of your seat. All the while up till the point that she got her first star the viewer was left wandering if she would even get one let alone four. As well as Anthony did his trial, there was no excitement it was all quite predictable that he was going to do well.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrPond wrote: »
    So, I was thinking about it last night...

So, would your rather...

Watch someone (OTT) suffering
    Someone cracking on with the challenge.

I'd go with the middle path - some (not OTT) suffering and making a good effort at the challenge.

Sinnitta is a total turn off for me, silly idiot.
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    someone get on with it...after all the image of zelebs is mostly that they are a bunch of precious wimps.
  • Options
    j'aimelatelej'aimelatele Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just get on with it... Anthony surprised me with this trial and actually it's better viewing... Sinitta was just annoying and nothing happened except for the screaming...boring..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely someone who can get on with it. I was very surprised by Anthony - I was expecting him to throw a tantrum and was really pleased he didn't. What's exciting about watching an overgrown child?

To me, Anthony's reaction was flipping off the producers: think that'll frighten me? Think again and bring it on! Much funnier.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely someone who can get on with it. I was very surprised by Anthony - I was expecting him to throw a tantrum and was really pleased he didn't. What's exciting about watching an overgrown child?

To me, Anthony's reaction was flipping off the producers: think that'll frighten me? Think again and bring it on! Much funnier.

I agree that watching Anthony's trial was better viewing but empathise to a degree with Sinitta, she was genuinely terrified and I felt for her.

It's not being an overgrown child when you are truly frightened, I have a massive phobia of eight legged things...but I would never put myself in such a situation where I am deliberately confronted by them. I do not clean in corners, will not draw curtains, reach into cupboards that are floor level, clean out garages/garden sheds, other people , who are aware of the extent of my phobia do these things for me. Thus my empathy for Sinitta is somewhat less when she has put herself into the jungle. :eek: I do question some times if such people are frightened or have a phobia? I would not go into the jungle regardless of the money on offer because I'm sure I would die of fright and never have the opportunity to spend it anyway!