Options

HDR-FOX T2 remote detection

PowerStormPowerStorm Posts: 132
Forum Member
I have a VooMote Zapper for an iPhone Touch - basically, it's a hardware dongle that gives your Apple device infra-red capability. Plug it in and use their accompanying app and you can set up and configure a universal remote control.

However, although it recognises the HDR-FOX T2 it lacks a number of buttons. When I try and teach them to the device it seems to read them fine from my existing remote but, upon pressing the resultant button, nothing happens. I can program my Samsung TV, etc, without an issue.

Does the FOX T2 have an odd infra-red transmission system or something? I've passed the details onto the VooMote developers but I was just, meantime, curious

David.

Comments

• Options
    grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PowerStorm wrote: »
    Does the FOX T2 have an odd infra-red transmission system or something? I've passed the details onto the VooMote developers but I was just, meantime, curious

David.

Doubtfull, Logitech Harmony programmeable remotes don't have any problems. An old programmeable Phillips remote I have learns the commands OK. Any specific command that doesn't work ?
  • Options
    PowerStormPowerStorm Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Doubtfull, Logitech Harmony programmeable remotes don't have any problems. An old programmeable Phillips remote I have learns the commands OK. Any specific command that doesn't work ?

I was trying to teach it the Media button, but I tried others and they didn't work either. Odd.

David.