Masterchef Australia Season 7 (UK Pace)

1303132333436»

Comments

• coolmum123coolmum123 Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBAnne wrote: »

Remember how annoying Rose was?
    Remember when John ruined the tag team round for everyone?
    Remember when Marcus said that he liked to work for months on a dish? :D

Aah the good old days :D

I think the tag team challenge will forever be ingrained in my brain- I don't think I have ever been so emotionally invested in an episode of MCA! :D:D

Glad Billie won she deserved it for her calm and cool head.

Thanks Triton for all your inputs on the thread, made the series very enjoyable and you did it without spoilers- how cool are you!

Reynold is on InstagrM and posts pics of his amaaazing desserts and his dessert bar, even more of an incentive to visit Oz now!!
  • Barry_SimBarry_Sim Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    As a Neighbours fan I actually think Matthew would make more sense as relative of Karl Kennedy as there is a sort of likeness between the two of them!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This season was brilliant, hope the next one is just as good!

I'm not keen on MC USA to be honest- can't stand Gordon Ramsay, so I'll probably give it a miss. :(

I do enjoy MC South Africa, does anyone know when that is going to be aired?
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    coolmum123 wrote: »
    This season was brilliant, hope the next one is just as good!

I'm not keen on MC USA to be honest- can't stand Gordon Ramsay, so I'll probably give it a miss. :(

I do enjoy MC South Africa, does anyone know when that is going to be aired?

i'll give MC US a try but i get the feeling it might just have too much contrived drama and will make georgia look like an emotional rock
  • Barney019Barney019 Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Haven't been on here for ages as I wanted to watch MCA without seeing any spoilers and it's nearly killed me not looking here or doing any googling! Finally caught up yesterday, in fact it's been a marathon MCA weekend. I'm exhausted from the stress of it all! Isn't it much better than our MC? And I love all the judges. How do we get Gregg Wallace and they get gorgeous Gary (sighs dreamily)

I'm glad Billie won but ( and this may have been mentioned on here but I've only scrolled back a couple of pages) OMG, that hair! How did she never tie it up, even in the professional kitchens, it was just hanging there like skinny rats tails. Sorry! I can't believe she wasnt asked to tie it up, it actually made me not want to eat her food.

I did like Geogia but she did have serial meltdowns and I was so gutted when little Reynold went out 😩 He was my favourite. Right am going to check out his dessert bar now!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    i'll give MC US a try but i get the feeling it might just have too much contrived drama and will make georgia look like an emotional rock

I succumbed and watched the first episode yesterday, felt as if the drama was too contrived and scripted ( on the judges part). I won't be watching any more. :(
  • triton333triton333 Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Announced today: Masterchef Australia series 8 begins in Australia on Sunday 1 May.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good stuff. I'll hopefully be watching at aus pace.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks triton, I'll have to stay away from anything MCA Oz until September. :)