How to cancel Boxnation within your contract

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Boxnation won't likely do anything. Subs area will be MGT who own Paywizard and handle most subs outside of Sky's own.

This is from Boxnation Twitter as people are asking.

To unsubscribe, you fill in this form and someone will call you (up to 48 hours)
    http://www.boxnation.com/unsubscribe/

You can call this number after 5pm
    0844 842 5005

Thankyou! :)
  • whiteswanwhiteswan Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would one cancel straight away when Broner is on this week and Groves the next? You'll get these as part of the 30-days.

This Broner is very good any time I've seen him on Boxnation. Big KOs. Seems to be a cocky big upcoming name. Watch this, then cancel if need be. You'll get most or all of the undercard too.

I'd assume that Boxnation wont cancel the sub until after the initial 30 days.

Dave
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    The reason Boxnation make it so hard to cancel in my opinion, is they rely on complacency of subscribers to give them a few months extra payment for poor quality tv viewing, commentators, and fights in the main.
    For two days I have attempted to cancel through boxnation, after watching the Mayweather debacle with Alvarez frightened to attack the guy who was promoting the venue, Mayweather!
    I resorted to removing my card details via pay wizard (owned by a subsidiary company of boxnation ) , but still unsure if they will reintroduce payments without my consent.
    The number they give to unsubscribe 08448425005, is also the number to subscribe, which goes offline when sufficient time or money is taken for a top event, so be warned!
    I sent an email (copied in case of litigation issues later) to both paywizard and Boxnation. I have recorded the call in which a recorded message states "in order to subscribe, do this online' and then cuts off without giving you the chance to speak to anyone.
    There is little left I can do for now except keep trying the number at my inconvenience.
    Never again will I subscribe to any channel without reading reviews... And you shouldn't either.
  • ep1987ep1987 Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Streaming is the way to go; it's not like the picture quality would be any worse.
  • daniel99daniel99 Posts: 12,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i use to subscribe to boxnation a few years ago but cancelled due to poor programming.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I have never understood why they charge so much for a channel that has no better picture quality than something I can get on the internet for free. Should be at least HD by now.
  • ozsatozsat Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    I sent them an email one evening - and they replied saying it was cancelled the following morning.

Two days later I had a "sorry you have left" email

The reason Boxnation make it so hard to cancel in my opinion, is they rely on complacency of subscribers to give them a few months extra payment for poor quality tv viewing, commentators, and fights in the main.
    For two days I have attempted to cancel through boxnation, after watching the Mayweather debacle with Alvarez frightened to attack the guy who was promoting the venue, Mayweather!
    I resorted to removing my card details via pay wizard (owned by a subsidiary company of boxnation ) , but still unsure if they will reintroduce payments without my consent.
    The number they give to unsubscribe 08448425005, is also the number to subscribe, which goes offline when sufficient time or money is taken for a top event, so be warned!
    I sent an email (copied in case of litigation issues later) to both paywizard and Boxnation. I have recorded the call in which a recorded message states "in order to subscribe, do this online' and then cuts off without giving you the chance to speak to anyone.
    There is little left I can do for now except keep trying the number at my inconvenience.
    Never again will I subscribe to any channel without reading reviews... And you shouldn't either.