Madonna Appreciation Thread (Part 5)

Comments

• BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Bought THE itunes card today that I'll use to buy MDNA, ready! :D

Yeah Josh had a nice day, hope you did too! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well this week guys i think we will have -

MDNA/Madonna main interviews for promo!

MDNA snippets - Im A Sinner, B Day Song and Some girls

Sneak preview of rehearsal photos.

And the Like A Prayer poll....which i wont know which direction to go for :-O

Exciting stuff on the way....7 days to go!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    Bought THE itunes card today that I'll use to buy MDNA, ready! :D

Yeah Josh had a nice day, hope you did too! :)

ah that is suhweeeeet!! Cannot believe how fast time has gone! :eek:

Ah that is immense yeah was beautiful day thankies :) XX
  • DayCarDayCar Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    -red10laf- wrote: »

Oh wow links aswell! Thanks very much :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DayCar wrote: »

Enjoy em...they are each so so so different, so very excited! :D
    Forum Member
    ah that is suhweeeeet!! Cannot believe how fast time has gone! :eek:

Ah that is immense yeah was beautiful day thankies :) XX

Hell yeah! And to think in October we thought the album was called Black Nemesis! We've come a long way :D

Aw you're welcome :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i know..and speculated Bitches & Boardrooms :D haha!

Though that aint to say she wont for her next album of course. But MDNA...woah cannot wait! :)

I reckon official full on reviews will be out tis week too...not that it matters, but will be good to read anyway :)
    Forum Member
    Well this week guys i think we will have -

MDNA/Madonna main interviews for promo!

MDNA snippets - Im A Sinner, B Day Song and Some girls

Sneak preview of rehearsal photos.

And the Like A Prayer poll....which i wont know which direction to go for :-O

Exciting stuff on the way....7 days to go!!

Yeah, is Madonna doing another interview here? Something like Daybreak? The B Day song should be good, I'm looking forward to that and we already know what song you're putting down for Like a Prayer ;) don't know whether to go for Spanish Eyes or maybe Keep It Together

Oh and when's the GGW video premiere again? I know it's on American Idol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, is Madonna doing another interview here? Something like Daybreak? The B Day song should be good, I'm looking forward to that and we already know what song you're putting down for Like a Prayer ;) don't know whether to go for Spanish Eyes or maybe Keep It Together

Oh and when's the GGW video premiere again? I know it's on American Idol

I think it is publications and selected TV interviews...Daybreak/BBC make sense for ITV and BBC coverage :) and snippets to air next week....will be interesting.

Till Death, Spanish Eyes, Express Yourself, Keep It Together, Cherish, Oh Father...AAAAAAH!!!!!!! cannot choose...LAP is my fave album ever...Erotica also up there will be tough too :(

Tuesday Wild premiere :D cannot wait for that!
    Forum Member
    I think it is publications and selected TV interviews...Daybreak/BBC make sense for ITV and BBC coverage :) and snippets to air next week....will be interesting.

Till Death, Spanish Eyes, Express Yourself, Keep It Together, Cherish, Oh Father...AAAAAAH!!!!!!! cannot choose...LAP is my fave album ever...Erotica also up there will be tough too :(

Tuesday Wild premiere :D cannot wait for that!

Yeah, I think she'll do more than one from LAP, no doubt both Express Yourself and Like a Prayer will make the setlist, so I'll say Keep It Together or Spanish Eyes. For Erotica I want her to do Deeper and Deeper and Bye Bye Baby
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The tour is gonna be AMAZING! I can just tell!:D:cool:

I hope a date at the O2 arena or Wembley Stadium is announce because I can't go to Hyde Park!:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DayCar wrote: »

haha! You're welcome!:):cool:

MDNA sound like it's going to be even better than I expected!

All of the previews are amazing!:D

:cool:
  • AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think she'll do more than one from LAP, no doubt both Express Yourself and Like a Prayer will make the setlist, so I'll say Keep It Together or Spanish Eyes. For Erotica I want her to do Deeper and Deeper and Bye Bye Baby

She may not offer us the chance to vote for a LAP song if she's already decided to include at least one song from the album. I think we will just have Erotica, Bedtime Stories and American Life to choose from as I think she will sing Music, Frozen or Ray of Light, Hung Up and Give It 2 Me. I am of course, highly likely to be wrong!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The tour is gonna be AMAZING! I can just tell!:D:cool:

I hope a date at the O2 arena or Wembley Stadium is announce because I can't go to Hyde Park!:(

I would say that another date in the UK this side of the tour is unlikely.
    Forum Member
    wizzywick wrote: »
    She may not offer us the chance to vote for a LAP song if she's already decided to include at least one song from the album. I think we will just have Erotica, Bedtime Stories and American Life to choose from as I think she will sing Music, Frozen or Ray of Light, Hung Up and Give It 2 Me. I am of course, highly likely to be wrong!

Maybe so however, she could still shock us and not include Like a Prayer or Express Yourself. For Bedtime Stories I'd be torn between Secret and Take a Bow
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say that another date in the UK this side of the tour is unlikely.

Well we can hope! haha!:D

But you're probably right! I wouldn't mind if she came back near the end of the year or early 2013! That way I'd have christmas money to spend on golden circle tickets!:cool:

If that fails then I hope this tour gets a DVD release!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe so however, she could still shock us and not include Like a Prayer or Express Yourself. For Bedtime Stories I'd be torn between Secret and Take a Bow

Thinking of it, she may do a Cherish/Superstar medley!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking of it, she may do a Cherish/Superstar medley!

YES! This would be AMAZING!

I'd also like to see Erotica/Human Nature/Gang Bang performed all segued together! I'm not sure why but I think those songs would fit together really well!:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else going to avoid the leak tomorrow!

I'm gonna wait to get the album before I listen to it now!:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else going to avoid the leak tomorrow!

I'm gonna wait to get the album before I listen to it now!:cool:

I say I'm going to avoid it, but it's a bit like a tin of Quality Street. Hard to resist!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I say I'm going to avoid it, but it's a bit like a tin of Quality Street. Hard to resist!

Haha! I'm already thinking that I might do what I did when Born This Way leaked and just listen to 3 of the leaked songs and then wait for the rest!:D:cool:
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe we'll finally get Take a Bow on a tour? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I lvoe the idea of this album poll for the tour though. I mean she may already have her mind made up really....but i would love to see where she goes with this totally...Like A Prayer and Express Yourself i think more than likely will be performed anyway. Cherish/Superstar will go hand in hand definitely!

So yeah Till Death, Spanish Eyes, Keep It Together...aaah! so difficult.

Erotica......Deeper & Deeper, Words, Thief Of Hearts, Rain, Bad girl....aaah so effing tough :( I will go with my first instinct.....tbh if i go for singles i would love to hear Deeper & Deeper in a segment mixed up :cool:

Speaking of Erotica...and how i love every inch of this album....i found this interview of Madonna talking to MTV about the album, about Dita, about the SEX book...and her gold tooth :cool: check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh3MvkgVp38&feature=share

A mate sent me a neat mix of Erotica (Queen Of Queens) here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX14piKl5CE

check em out :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for the album leaking i will avoid at all costs.

And i geniunely mean that because i respect the fact that when i await an album i really wanna listen to it all on the day it is released. I wanna blast it from the rooftops for the very first time in the album quality. And i know that the anticipation and build up will be worth the wait. If i let myself down by listening to MDNA 7 days or so beforehand (speaking of which kudos to M for keeping it under wraps thus far!) that hype will then go, the event will be disspelled a lot IMO and when the ancitipation is gone i know i will be looking onto the next thing.

But if i wait until it arrives in the post! Then i know i can make an event out of it, hear it, look through the booklet for the first time, blast it.

I know i did that with Ceremonials and felt all the better for it :) same with Born To Die too (bar the odd release/demo obvs) it just makes everything come alive a lot more!
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really want to hear Bad Girl from Erotica! Deeper and Deeper was performed on the RIT, but Bad Girl has never been done on one of her tours.

Bad Girl also goes with some of the darker themes of MDNA. wonder what the new tour will be like. From the album and also the pictures of her with the gang/revolver theme, it seems that this tour will be darker than Sticky and Sweet which was more just about fun and dancing.
This discussion has been closed.