Sherlock - New BBC Drama (Part 2)

Comments

• RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now I'm really scared:o:o:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Oh Jesus, why is manic pixie girl tagging along? I've waited two years to see the dream team reunited, and it feels like John has barely been in this episode. I'm sure the actress is lovely, but Mary as a character feels rather like an intrusive Mary Sue imho.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Lots of tweets saying it wasn't filmed on the District Line.
    That wasn't St James Park station for a start.
  • nethwennethwen Posts: 23,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This reminds me of Pippin saving Faramir in Return of the King for some strange reason lol.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    That wasn't St James Park station.

It's a while since I've been there, but I must admit I didn't think it was either
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,764
    Forum Member
    Bloody hell, that wass tense!
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jcafcw wrote: »
    If you critique something then expect to the critique's critiqued.

Except my critique's weren't being commented on but the fact I was critiquing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edeline85 wrote: »
    Oh Jesus, why is manic pixie girl tagging along? I've waited two years to see the dream team reunited, and it feels like John has barely been in this episode. I'm sure the actress is lovely, but Mary as a character feels rather like an intrusive Mary Sue imho.

Bloody annoying tbh.
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edeline85 wrote: »
    Watson's wife pretty much got relegated in the books.
  • Jenny1986Jenny1986 Posts: 16,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are those Benedicts real parents?
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Wanda Ventham (mummie cumberbatch)!
  • crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    thats benedicts Mum and Dad
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Watson's fiance is a cat loving Guardian reader with a secret tattoo...
    http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-01-01/everything-sherlock-deduces-about-mary-morstan
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenny1986 wrote: »
    Are those Benedicts real parents?

It was certainly his mum.
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those were Benedict's real parents.
  • peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    His parents :D:D:D
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    It's a while since I've been there, but I must admit I didn't think it was either
    It didn't look like Westminister either.

If anything it's an abandoned station, used because of easy access and the sake of filming.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it terrible to suspect Mycroft engineered that just to get the two back together.
  • Benjamin SiskoBenjamin Sisko Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah the same name/s who love to watch shows they hate. Its awsome fun. I imagine.

How dare they spend the first half of the episode focussing on partly resolving one of the great TV plot mysterys of the last two years! They shouldve done it in a precredits sequence!

Some people write TV. Other people complain about it on Digital Spy. And lo the cosmic ballet continues!

Indeed. It is also pathetic how they're using Sherlock to rip into Moffat and Doctor Who. Again. Apples and oranges, people. Apples and oranges.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    yeah im not loving johns wife to be either.

c'mon sherlock....apologise
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not a surprise, but a delight:D
  • FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah the same name/s who love to watch shows they hate. Its awsome fun. I imagine.

How dare they spend the first half of the episode focussing on partly resolving one of the great TV plot mysterys of the last two years! They shouldve done it in a precredits sequence!

Some people write TV. Other people complain about it on Digital Spy. And lo the cosmic ballet continues!

I don't think the writers even know how he escaped it plausibly. Although I would rather people cast a critical eye over the show rather than all this wishing they were gay nonsense.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I make a simple observation and I'm a Doctor Who, Sherlock and Moffat hater.

Couldn't be further from the truth.
  • nethwennethwen Posts: 23,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wanda Ventham (mummie cumberbatch)!

Brilliant. :D

I'm going to have to watch this episode again after it's finished as I can't keep up with the pace. :blush:
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice touch, Benedict's real Mum & Dad in that scene.
This discussion has been closed.