Does Pixie Lott get on your nerves?

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
She does mine. Name Pixie for a start, before she starts singing, everything is "all about tonight" and similar, just silly.

Comments

• iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Not really. I rarely see her on TV, and I avoid her music lol :D
    I just wish her voice wasn't as grating.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, seems nice enough and has had a couple catchy songs.
  • CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her music is drivel and on The Voice two unlucky contestants had to try and make one of her songs listenable
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not in my face often enough to annoy me. In fact, i haven't seen her mug in over a year.

However, the singer Rihanna, who i can hear coming from a radio outside right this second, DOES annoy me.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her music is drivel and on The Voice two unlucky contestants had to try and make one of her songs listenable

That was what made me ask the question.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have never personally met her for her to annoy me
    As a person in interviews, she seems lovely.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    No. I like her and her music. She seems very down to earth and doesn't let fame go to her head. I saw her live when she was supporting The Saturdays in 2009.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't annoy me but that bloody song Kiss The Stars does. I always seem to hear it when I'm in Westfield and it irritates the life out of me.

I remember All About Tonight got hammered at the time you couldn't escape it. I wonder what happened to her she just vanished.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, whatever happened to her?
  • CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    Yeah, whatever happened to her?

Do you really need to ask that? We all know these modern acts are touted as the greatest thing since sliced bread when they arrive and then in a few years they fade into obscurity.

Make no mistake come 2015 we'll all be wondering just who the hell Ella Goulding is.
  • siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's recording her third album atm. I don't find her annoying, I've never met her and she doesn't do anything bad plus she's not very hyped atm. Her voice really grates on me though, but I find she has some pretty good songs especially from her debut. She's pretty harmless though really.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I don't mind her actually.

She's a saint compared to Rita Ora.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's an Essex Katy Perry right down to the "husky then high notes" routine.

Just another off the conveyor belt from the BRIT School for me. I think she'd be better off doing stage musicals but I guess that's for her late 30s if the pop career withers away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Do you really need to ask that? We all know these modern acts are touted as the greatest thing since sliced bread when they arrive and then in a few years they fade into obscurity.

Make no mistake come 2015 we'll all be wondering just who the hell Ella Goulding is.

Who is Ella Goulding? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. Not at all. Seems like a nice person and she has some alright songs especially 'Turn It Up'.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's far too irrelevant to be annoying
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm already wondering that. :D

From what I've seen of her in interviews Pixie Lott seems like an okay person.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Who is Ella Goulding? :)

I think that poster meant Ellie Goulding :D
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all. She seems perfectly nice.

She's been away for over a year recording her third album, I'm not sure what she could have done to annoy you in the meantime.
  • CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to find out. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In Fred The Movie she did!
  • AudioRebelAudioRebel Posts: 32,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find her more tolerable than the awfully obnoxious Azalea Banks.
    Least Pixie Lott has a face you can snog, lick & smear choco... sorry...:o and can hold a sentence together without offending someone.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's good liked her songs she's kinda disappeared now.
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to proper fancy her but these days she's looking a bit gaunt and skinny.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find her more tolerable than the awfully obnoxious Azalea Banks.
    Least Pixie Lott has a face you can snog, lick & smear choco... sorry...:o and can hold a sentence together without offending someone.{/QUOTE]

I quite like Pixie, but I did hear it said she has the kind of face you want to slap!

I was not so keen on her image while she was having hits from her second album. I missed her headband and didn't like her dress sense as much then either.