Options

Fantastic episode tonight, funniest ever too

glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,322
Forum Member
At the start Conor wasnt worrying about the money, he was happy for Luke to take it. But Luke was too greedy and standing smugly watching the money rise. Conor then went wait a minute, this is too much money. It then hit £50k, stopped, Conor went "geez that" bang, Luke became too complecent thinking "Ive just won £50k" bang, press, glee written across his face thinking "I cant believe he just stood there and let me claim that money what a clown". Big Brother "Conor you have just won £50k", Luke > :D > :eek::confused::cry::cry::(:confused::mad::mad::(

Unbeatable, brilliant stuff!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Brilliant.
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conor came across very well in both his interviews tonight as well. It almost made me feel glad that he got the money.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glasgow67 wrote: »
    At the start Conor wasnt worrying about the money, he was happy for Luke to take it. But Luke was too greedy and standing smugly watching the money rise. Conor then went wait a minute, this is too much money. It then hit £50k, stopped, Conor went "geez that" bang, Luke became too complecent thinking "Ive just won £50k" bang, press, glee written across his face thinking "I cant believe he just stood there and let me claim that money what a clown". Big Brother "Conor you have just won £50k", Luke > :D > :eek::confused::cry::cry::

Unbeatable, brilliant stuff!

3 mins 40. You could not make it up. :D

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1709936
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sobs of "I can't believe you did that to me mate" and Conor like "Get in! Nice one lad!"
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In hindsight, this has really been a good twist, even though I would have preferred any housemate to get that money besides Conor, but Luke got his just desserts for being too much of a numpty!