Options

Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 21)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello:) wrote: »
    yay!:)

thankyou!
    don't understand that photo that Armen tweeted with him Artem and Dmitry though because they are all wearing black and not blue?

thankyou!!!
    here is Kara in Dinotopia:D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feXd_JRd5gA

is that Artem on the left in the ever present denim shirt?:D:D
    http://twitter.com/#!/armenway/status/189936949442785280/photo/1

well spotted!!

BJgirl wrote: »
    Reece Shearsmith ‏ @RealReeceShears
    Round two. And then our finishing the play "do" is tonight.

BJgirl wrote: »
    The above could mean another late night for you Tipi ! lol

Nah, its not LA or Las Vegas time!:D
    Waves to one and all I've been lurking on here and posting on DWTS more. Here's a glimpse of Kara:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYayYhVjybo

Lovely thanks Karma

And I see she has picked out her Oliviers dress today with a stylist. Look forward to seeing what she wears - she always looks so well. The show is being live streamed by the way
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DTTM Tickets

Wondered if anyone can help/reassure me re tickets. i booked tickets for Blackpool on the first day by telephone, direct call to ticket master. It was my first time making a booking via touch numbers-automated. The tickets have not arrived. Should I have received them by now or do they post them nearer the time. I'm just a little concerned as i've booked flights and accommodation and Richard hinted the tickets were selling well. What do you think?
  • Options
    lateonelateone Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anam cara wrote: »
    DTTM Tickets

Wondered if anyone can help/reassure me re tickets. i booked tickets for Blackpool on the first day by telephone, direct call to ticket master. It was my first time making a booking via touch numbers-automated. The tickets have not arrived. Should I have received them by now or do they post them nearer the time. I'm just a little concerned as i've booked flights and accommodation and Richard hinted the tickets were selling well. What do you think?

Don't worry yet, Cara. Quite often tickets arrive just a couple of weeks before the performance. I haven't got mine for York yet either. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lateone wrote: »
    Don't worry yet, Cara. Quite often tickets arrive just a couple of weeks before the performance. I haven't got mine for York yet either. :)

Thank you lateone, your reassurance is much appreciated:)
  • Options
    fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DTTM Tickets

I know they often hang onto the tickets till worryingly close to the event to try and stop people selling them on - it's a bit nerve wracking, but I'm sure it's fine.

(Have you checked your bank statement to see the transaction went through? Was there some form of confirmation - a text or an email?)
  • Options
    SettlePetal56SettlePetal56 Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tipi wrote: »
    Preview night for DWTSLV tomorrow night

Jaymz Tuaileva ‏ @JaymzTuaileva
    Soft opening night tomorrow night for #DWTSLV! Here's a little sneak peak if u missed it last night. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66mm7fmkX0

Thank you Tipi!

Not enough Artem in that routine for me though!!! ;) So lovely to see him dancing! :D

Still haven't booked DTTM tickets, as my job is under review next week, so i may be relying on you for reviews ladies :)
  • Options
    fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still haven't booked DTTM tickets, as my job is under review next week, so i may be relying on you for reviews ladies :)

fingers crossed for you, SP :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    I know they often hang onto the tickets till worryingly close to the event to try and stop people selling them on - it's a bit nerve wracking, but I'm sure it's fine.

(Have you checked your bank statement to see the transaction went through? Was there some form of confirmation - a text or an email?)

Thanks fridgesoup, I will be checking first thing in the morning. I don't think I got confirmation but I did get a refernce number...where did I write that down:confused:

Good luck with your review SP. I have my fingers crossed all goes well for you and that you make it to London!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kristina has posted some photos from DWTS including one with Katherine Jenkins (none of Artem) and met up with Artem by the sounds of things

Kristina Rihanoff ‏ @KRihanoff
    @Richardbbc hello from Richard H and Artem to u! I've heard #DTTM tickets r flying! Will email soon about the music!x

Richard Curwen ‏ @Richardbbc
    @KRihanoff love back to you @artemchigvintse and @Halliwellr Vegas show looked great on DWTS. Dance To The Music proving very popular! x

by the way, the Richard H Krtistina is refering too is the Commercial Director for Dancing With The Stars at BBC Worldwide
  • Options
    lateonelateone Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tipi, how did I forget to thank you for all the links and tweets.
    Karma Ardent, thanks to you too.
    This thread always makes me smile!:):)
  • Options
    SettlePetal56SettlePetal56 Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    fingers crossed for you, SP :)
    Thanks fridgesoup, I will be checking first thing in the morning. I don't think I got confirmation but I did get a refernce number...where did I write that down:confused:

Good luck with your review SP. I have my fingers crossed all goes well for you and that you make it to London!:)

Thanks Ladies :)

also AC, if you can't find the reference number, they should be able to retrieve the booking using your card details anyway :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Tipi!

Not enough Artem in that routine for me though!!! ;) So lovely to see him dancing! :D

Same for me, but course he was great and it was fab to see him dancing again. Over all I thought it was an enjoyable routine and its probably fantastic as part of the overall show, very Vegas!:D

best of luck with the job review SP - I know how you feel;)
  • Options
    JANWJANW Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    DTTM Tickets

lateone wrote: »
    I was getting a bit worried as I haven't received mine either - so thanks's for posting this :) Thank's once again to everyone for all that you do on here - it is very much appreciated :D:D.

Take care - all
  • Options
    denburn quinedenburn quine Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Waves to one and all I've been lurking on here and posting on DWTS more. Here's a glimpse of Kara:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYayYhVjybo

As Craig would say Classy " and simply beautiful
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JANW wrote: »
    I was getting a bit worried as I haven't received mine either - so thanks's for posting this :) Thank's once again to everyone for all that you do on here - it is very much appreciated :D:D.

Take care - all

Our Cardiff ones haven't arrived yet either, but we have a ref number & confirmation email- so fingers crossed. But the one I ordered from Bristol's Colston Hall directly, came the next day!

SP- sorry to hear of your job unrest, hope it's good news next week, then you can buy that ticket!

Tipi Thanks again for all you give us. Just wish you could see the tour show - you SO deserve it.

Karma Ardent - many thanks to you too, where do you find these things??

Soupy - Hi lovely lady - you okay?

Hope everyone else is well - We had three showers of hailstones today!!!!! XX
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7seren7 wrote: »
    Our Cardiff ones haven't arrived yet either, but we have a ref number & confirmation email- so fingers crossed. But the one I ordered from Bristol's Colston Hall directly, came the next day!

SP- sorry to hear of your job unrest, hope it's good news next week, then you can buy that ticket!

Tipi Thanks again for all you give us. Just wish you could see the tour show - you SO deserve it.

'Tis my pleassure Seren :)

No hailstones here today - just rain showers :(

I see Richard from the Beeb went to see AF :)

Richard Curwen ‏ @Richardbbc
    Finally saw the wonderful @ktointon and @RealReeceShears in Absent Friends. Marvellous stuff, go see it before it ends!
  • Options
    EselleEselle Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DTTM Tickets

I bought 2 tickets for Cardiff and 2 for Glasgow. The tickets for Glasgow have arrived, but not the ones for Cardiff, after e mailing the customer services having all the correct documention they have assured me that we will have the tickets in time for the show. The only thing that makes me angry is I have paid for 4 tickets and payment for them has gone through my bank, effectively paying for all 4, but only the 2 for Glasgow have arrived. Not worried about getting the tickets but parting with money perhaps 2 months before for something you haven't received does annoy me and should not be allowed. Would not be allowed in any other industry.
  • Options
    ClartemClartem Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7seren7 wrote: »

Internet now back functioning. I have nicked Seren's post, as need to go and sort kitchen out.
    Thanks seren I echo your words.

I love the scarf she is wearing Tipi.
    I do think you have surpassed yourself over last few days.
    Thankyou.
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is Kara going to the Olivier awards Sunday? Wonder when she will be jetting out?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    is Kara going to the Olivier awards Sunday? Wonder when she will be jetting out?

Yes. She is presenting at them.
    I am sure she will fly out some time next week:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Yes. She is presenting at them.
    I am sure she will fly out some time next week:)

hope she gets rid of her cold before she flies out there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @MurphUK
    Big, big day. Flying to Vegas for the #DWTSLV dress rehearsal tonight. Live with an invited audience. It's going to be amazing...
  • Options
    Daydreamer21Daydreamer21 Posts: 171
    Forum Member

Thanks for the aboveTipi. It is good to see Artem dancing again although I did find the whole routine a bit manic which on reflection will probably suit the LV audience.Perhaps you need to see the whole show to fully appreciate the routine.

As others have said when do you ever sleep! Your talent for finding and keeping us up to speed with everything K&A related is really impressive and certainly appreciated by everyone on here. Long may you continue to give us regular treats invoving our favourite couple:)

[QUOTE:!

here is Kara in Dinotopia:D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feXd_JRd5gA

[/QUOTE]

As this is the first time I have seen this I was wondering how long ago it was filmed. Does anyone know?

Lovely pics of Kara. I am so looking forward to seeing her all dressed up on Sunday night. I bet she will look gorgeous and will be wearing a fabulous gown.

Hopefully after that she will be free to fly to LV to join her man. I wonder if Mrs T or Hannah will accompany her so that she will not be left on her own whilst Artem is working.
This discussion has been closed.