Misha B new single out now!

124»

Comments

• Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    That was still enough to get her in the top 100 airplay chart. :)

Again, that really doesn't mean much these days. The top 40 of radio play is great because radios play the hell out of a select few songs. Anything in the lower half of the top 100 isn't going to make much impact.
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Again, that really doesn't mean much these days. The top 40 of radio play is great because radios play the hell out of a select few songs. Anything in the lower half of the top 100 isn't going to make much impact.

Bridgit Mendler the week Ready or Not was released it was at 87 on the airplay chart, similar to Misha but still charted in the top 10. :)
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    Bridgit Mendler the week Ready or Not was released it was at 87 on the airplay chart, similar to Misha but still charted in the top 10. :)
    Capital played that to death though I am not surprised it went top 10 it also had good TV airplay.
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Capital played that to death though I am not surprised it went top 10 it also had good TV airplay.

Yes but that was only after the week it charted in the top 10, then after that the airplay for it rocketed massively. And perhaps you are right about the TV airplay I didn't take that into consideration....

Either way what I don't understand is why they're not supporting Amelia or Misha
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    The track got,to 36 in the charts.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    M@nterik wrote: »
    The track got,to 36 in the charts.
    35 actually :)
  • Options
    StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunate, how did Amelia's song do to compare? It might still push up after a while though if she gets a TV performance or something
  • Options
    troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunate, how did Amelia's song do to compare? It might still push up after a while though if she gets a TV performance or something
    Amelia got to 40.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both similar standard artists really. Both would do much better by singing a different style of music.
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Both are adequate, but not outstanding, singers.

Session singers at best.