Options

EE: Carol has always been a miserable, ill tempered harridan

BeaconboofBeaconboof Posts: 2,374
Forum Member
✭✭✭
David Wicks is the life and soul of the party. It makes my heart sick to think of him with that depressing woman who is always putting him down and making him feel inadequate. I'm sick of that malicious cow always undermining David, cancer or not:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HITgQXYNnb0

Nikki is offering David an exciting alternative. I think it's time he took her up on it. It will be like Arthur and Mrs Hewitt :D

Comments

• Options
    nightwish1990nightwish1990 Posts: 1,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldnt agree more. She has never been happy.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come on. She has cancer. David while sexy is a bit of an insensitive moron at the moment
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think they are turning her into the Pauline Fowler Matriarch!
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    For the record, Carol is one of soap's sexiest women. David, on the other hand, is an impotent loser who wouldn't even be able to unhook a woman's bra let alone satisfy one in bed.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    For the record, Carol is one of soap's sexiest women. David, on the other hand, is an impotent loser who wouldn't even be able to unhook a woman's bra let alone satisfy one in bed.

I wouldn't say no to Carol!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I wouldn't say no to Carol!

I wouldn't say no to David lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't say no to David lol

Lool, I get Carols room, you can have the kitchen table?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Lool, I get Carols room, you can have the kitchen table?

Arthurs bench will suit me fine! Ha ha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Troll alert! David is one of Walford's most famous lovers. As far as Carol being sexy, well... if you like damaged goods.
  • Options
    PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member

For the record ?? I think you mean " in my opinion "
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    For the record ?? I think you mean " in my opinion "

Just stating facts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pat vs Carol scene. Back when Carol wasn't some put-upon martyr, back when she had bite:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyk0mvglMvU#t=01m20s
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carol has always been a misery mare who I find very hard to like, most of the time actively dislike the misery guts. I do feel sorry for her with the cancer though and as the actress is superb I think she'll definitely do the storyline justice.

However I don't condone dastardly David shagging Nikki behind her back. Having said that though if he does it will be the David that I know not this strange 'family guy' they've turned him into.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Carol has had a hard life though. No wonder she is miserable!
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol it's true she has been a mardy cow for years :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arthurs bench will suit me fine! Ha ha

haha, well there's a brisk breeze out tonight, make sure David lends you his black coat!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'd be a miserable cow too if your son and nephew died. Your daughter was Sonia, your son was Robbie and your brothers were Max, Jack & Derek. I won't even mention Suzy and that voice. It's a wonder Carol's ever smiled in her life with that lot. :D
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the OP on this one (bar the Nikki stuff).

I do really feel for Carol with her cancer scare, just like I did when Billy died and there is no doubt Linsey is a fantastic actress. However I find her a miserable and ratty cow most of the time. She's not a bitch, don't get me wrong but moaning bag who is never satisfied. Yep, that's her.

I don't think David should cheat on her though.
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have always hated Carol. Even in her first stint she was a miserable, self-centered shrew.

Four kids by four different fathers, Carol's been boarded more times than a train. She's the black hole of Walford.
  • Options
    ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats just her general character.You can't have everyone be happy and upbeat all the time.I do think her and David shouldn't last,because it will be to the detriment of David's character,turning him into a pipe and slippers kind of man.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol it's true she has been a mardy cow for years :D

This!
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    Her brother's dead, her Dad's in a home. Where's her mum? Billy died, she's got cancer, Dan cheated on her with her Bianca, David left her lying on the street outside the Vic as he drove away. She's living in a house with 4 grandchildren all by different men, her daughter's boyfriend sexually abused Whitney under their roof, and she had to hold the fort while Bianca was locked up for battering the man that Carol and Whitney were both sleeping with at the same time!

Miserable?! I'd be 6 feet under if all that happened to me!
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bean_of_sb wrote: »
    Her brother's dead, her Dad's in a home. Where's her mum? Billy died, she's got cancer, Dan cheated on her with her Bianca, David left her lying on the street outside the Vic as he drove away. She's living in a house with 4 grandchildren all by different men, her daughter's boyfriend sexually abused Whitney under their roof, and she had to hold the fort while Bianca was locked up for battering the man that Carol and Whitney were both sleeping with at the same time!

Miserable?! I'd be 6 feet under if all that happened to me!

Agreed, it's only fiction but sometimes people do show an astonishing lack of empathy.

People aren't born miserable (or seemingly so).
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol might be miserable sometimes but there ain't no one better suited to David than her :)
  • Options
    Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tend to swing between liking her and hating her. I like her when she is with David, he brings out her soft side. And I love her with Liam, Tiff and Morgan.

But I really hated her when she affectively destroyed Bianca and Ricky's marriage just because she was feeling bitter against David for leaving her - so all men had to suffer. she has a nasty selfish side to her as well as a caring one - just human, I guess, like the rest of us!!