Options

Katie's diary room speech...BRILLIANT!!!

Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Katie's diary room speech tonight was absolutely brilliant, Alpha Male, don't care how haggard she looks, looking after the pride....just brilliant, witty and made me realise just why she's such a great housemate.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All she did was big herself up saying how great she thinks she is. Laughable. Self praise is no praise. Come back to me when the other HM's are saying that about her, not her talking about herself. Stupid, deluded old hag.
  • Options
    Tequila_SunriseTequila_Sunrise Posts: 4,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the same OP :)
  • Options
    Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All she did was big herself up saying how great she thinks she is. Laughable. Self praise is no praise. Come back to me when the other HM's are saying that about her, not her talking about herself. Stupid, deluded old hag.

This .....
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's an amazing lady! Love love love her!!!
  • Options
    Tebby_InamaTebby_Inama Posts: 1,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Totally this
  • Options
    KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She basically said she was in charge and the rest were SHEEP, the only reason she hates Perez and Nadia is cos they refuse to be her sheep
  • Options
    SupercalifragilSupercalifragil Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with you 100% OP. 👍
  • Options
    RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member

A million times this :)
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said she doesn't judge people on looks.

I can list around 10 types of people she hates.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    LOVE her she's great :D
  • Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KazzyD wrote: »
    She basically said she was in charge and the rest were SHEEP, the only reason she hates Perez and Nadia is cos they refuse to be her sheep

It's funny how different our perceptions are! I heard it as Katie saying most of the housemates were sheep because they're up Perez's backside. Katie doesn't admire sheeple and wouldn't respect anyone who felt the need to 'follow' her. I think she's totally astounded that such a repulsive nobody can have that effect on people - but they're just too aware of how they might look on the outside if they confront Perez. My heroes are Katie, Cami and Callum with a bit of Kav, for not caring how they come across, and challenging Perez.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Katie's diary room speech tonight was absolutely brilliant, Alpha Male, don't care how haggard she looks, looking after the pride....just brilliant, witty and made me realise just why she's such a great housemate.

It doesn't take much to impress you does it Pete? :D:D
  • Options
    Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the speech that will get her into the Whitehouse.
  • Options
    VichyTenVichyTen Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Oh come on! She knows how to work the camera. She really is acting a lot of the time. And all that gurning too. She comes across as a person who can't let up on the act and is self-conscious.

I thought BB watchers hated people who played up to the cameras.
  • Options
    Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kh could sit in the diary room and go blah blah and there would be threads on here saying 'I have so much respect for kh', 'kh is amazing' . I don't understand why folk fawn all over someone who has said the things she has said
  • Options
    boshealectaboshealecta Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sounded ridiculous but she is right. Kav, Callum, Michelle, Cami all seem to use the same words and phrases when talking about Keith for example. They all hang off her every word and follow what she says and what enemies and opinions she has. They are totally sheep
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This ^^^

KazzyD wrote: »

And Totally this

Her speech was a total joke. The woman is deluded
  • Options
    KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucypher wrote: »
    It's funny how different our perceptions are! I heard it as Katie saying most of the housemates were sheep because they're up Perez's backside. Katie doesn't admire sheeple and wouldn't respect anyone who felt the need to 'follow' her. I think she's totally astounded that such a repulsive nobody can have that effect on people - but they're just too aware of how they might look on the outside if they confront Perez. My heroes are Katie, Cami and Callum with a bit of Kav, for not caring how they come across, and challenging Perez.

BIB, you sad person if they are your heroes, try looking at true deserving people like our armed forces, or charity workers, and we wonder why our country is in such a mess with people like you >:(
  • Options
    BeanyBeanBeanyBean Posts: 2,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't help admiring her and I know I'd hang out with her in the house.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a joke.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    It's the stuff she says in the outside world, same as her one liners, it's a tired script, one trick pony I'm afraid.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Self praise is no honour.

It was a lot of tosh:D
  • Options
    PandoraFanPandoraFan Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was shit.
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,986
    Forum Member
    I can think of many things that are brilliant, her DR speech isn't one of them
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Lucypher wrote: »
    How are they up Perez backside? They just couldnt care less about him either way and that bugs her

Is Katie P up Perez backside?

I dont think so