Going Commando

simonipswichsimonipswich Posts: 1,803
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who does? Why? Is it sexy? Is it THRILLING! Your views!

Comments

• bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even know what it means.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »

Going without underwear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going without underwear.

Thank you. In that case, bad idea in cold weather, and may not be very hygienic if you are sitting on seats that someone else is likely to subsequently use.
  • PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You're so cute sometimes. :D
  • BlizzardUKBlizzardUK Posts: 4,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    may not be very hygienic if you are sitting on seats that someone else is likely to subsequently use.

It doesn't mean going without outer clothing too :) Unless you are talking about those wearing skirts, but even so I think the skirt material will still be on the seat instead of their bare skin.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »
    You're so cute sometimes. :D

Thanks Pam :cool:

I have heard the expression before (on here I think), but honestly wasn't sure what it meant.

Naive sheltered life, I suppose :o
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I do when wearing jeans as I wear the hipster variety and I hate having my thong/knickers poking over the waistband when I sit down! Also have been known to go without when wearing a long skirt in Summer. Feels a bit naughty but have to remember to avoid any reflective floors!
  • BlizzardUKBlizzardUK Posts: 4,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do when wearing jeans as I wear the hipster variety and I hate having my thong/knickers poking over the waistband when I sit down! Also have been known to go without when wearing a long skirt in Summer. Feels a bit naughty but have to remember to avoid any reflective floors!

I think there was a joke once in Red Dwarf about wearing mirrors on the ends of their shoes to look up girls skirts, what a great idea huh ? :)

I actually like seeing a girls knickers, be it thong or french style, sticking up the back of their jeans. Many a time I have been a supermarket and when a girl is crouched down to pick something up I have nearly crashed in to something while not paying attention.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're female you should never go commando in a skirt. You just never can tell when that odd gust of wind is going to come along :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    BlizzardUK wrote: »
    Many a time I have been a supermarket and when a girl is crouched down to pick something up I have nearly crashed in to something while not paying attention.

Done that myself a few times, When I've stopped staring I usually find I've forgotten what I was looking for :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kitty_kat wrote: »
    If you're female you should never go commando in a skirt. You just never can tell when that odd gust of wind is going to come along :eek:

Tie a long elastic bang around the bottom? :o:p
  • ScottnoodleScottnoodle Posts: 1,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went through a phase of going commando for about two years, 15-17. It started while I was at school, I got absolutely soaked for PE and I had to take my boxers off because they were just completely wet after playing football in the pouring rain.

So I got dressed after PE, just put my trousers on and thought, maybe this isn't so bad. And then I didn't wear boxers at all for about two years after that.

I only started again when I was 17 because it was fashionable to wear your jeans around your arse with your boxers on show.

I'm 20 now. Still do it, :D
  • MadakMadak Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    I never, EVER go commando - I picture myself shuffling awkwardly out of a car and getting pap'd (despite being no more famous than my sister's hamster). My boyfriend does though and I always forget until he whips off his trousers!
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    I think it's grim tbh. :(

I had an ex who used to go commando and it made me feel ill; it wasn't a turn-on at all. He wasn't my boyfriend for long, actually. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love my partner being commando underneath his **** jeans (nick name i give 501 jeans hehehe) so easy to access and he has an ass thats so peachy :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going commando is ok at times.

Quite sexy sometimes.
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't Commandos wear underwear then?
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    I have gone commando for almost 20 years. Saves on washing and ironing and buying knickers.