Options

Law Of Attraction

PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
Forum Member
✭✭
Is anyone interested in this? Do you believe in it or think it's all rubbish?

I believe in it and am trying to get myself into a more positive frame of mind to improve my life and get the thing i desire most. It's hard as i'm a natural worrier :blush:

Comments

• Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tell me when I can remove the blindfold and I'll let you know.
  • Options
    Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and no - it does work, but not because of any metaphysical reasons.

Essentially, if you think positive all the time, you're more likely to send out subconscious cues that you're a person who people would benefit from interacting with, and so naturally more opportunities will come your way in personal and work life spheres.

However, the success of the method depends on throwing caution to the wind and just taking every chance that crosses your path - some may turn out good, some might not, it's a roll of the die.
  • Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Essentially, if you think positive all the time, you're more likely to send out subconscious cues that you're a person who people would benefit from interacting with, and so naturally more opportunities will come your way in personal and work life spheres.

However, the success of the method depends on throwing caution to the wind and just taking every chance that crosses your path - some may turn out good, some might not, it's a roll of the die.

Oh I see...no link required for the likes of you :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PopRocket wrote: »
    Is anyone interested in this? Do you believe in it or think it's all rubbish?

I believe in it and am trying to get myself into a more positive frame of mind to improve my life and get the thing i desire most. It's hard as i'm a natural worrier :blush:

You obviously a natural ######
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Great reply, thanks, that makes sense
  • Options
    Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    If you manage to put yourself in a positive frame of mind then you life won't change, you will just be ignoring all the negative and seeing all the positive. This may make you more appealing as no one likes a boring old grump, but if you go OTT about it then no one likes a fantasist living in a world of self-delusion never facing the problems.
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Positive thinking does attract more positivity into your life whether that's because of the universe or because you are more likely to be a get up and go confident person remains to be seen but it does work.

Surrounding yourself with negativity is a very draining and exhausting thing to do and it has big impacts on how you will live your life if you allow it too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very true Kitty
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    Positive thinking does attract more positivity into your life whether that's because of the universe or because you are more likely to be a get up and go confident person remains to be seen but it does work.

Surrounding yourself with negativity is a very draining and exhausting thing to do and it has big impacts on how you will live your life if you allow it too.

^this^

If you're more positive about stuff you're more likely to a) notice opportunities and b) act on them.
  • Options
    GloriaSnockersGloriaSnockers Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a 'can do' attitude, knowing what you want, having some kind of plan of how you're going to get it and actually following that plan through will mostly 'attract' good things.

As for visualising these things, thinking about them a lot and then having the universe provide them... nope. If that were the case then there would be very little homelessness, half the pre-teens in the country would be being propositioned by One Direction and most of the men in the world would have ten inch tackle that never had any trouble rising to the occasion.

And Gene Hunt would be all mine :D