Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I bet Dan Wootton was at CAN HQ waiting for his copy:)

I'm sure CAN will of faxed the papers to him from their solicitors
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Poor Petey was nearly off the front page :cry: so I've rescued him from beckoning obscurity with Now's help. :cool:

Monday 03 June 2013
    Katie Price's year-long legal battle with Peter Andre looks likely to end in open court. Now's learnt that their mediation sessions have all but broken down and the pair look likely to take the battle to open court - which means allegations that she cheated on Pete with married horse trainer Andrew Gould (a claim she and Andrew strongly deny) will be discussed at length in public.

Court papers obtained by Now also show that the parties were due to exchange details of their witnesses late last week. There are set to be some surprises over who's taking whose side as the pair had several mutual friends during their four-year marriage which ended in 2009.

More drama at http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/545137/katie-price-s-year-long-legal-battle-with-peter-andre-looks-likely-to-end-in-open-court

Yee Ha !! It's good to have him back where he belongs:D
    Now if he could just do something utterly ridiculous to guarantee keeping him on the front page, I'd be delighted:D

As for Andrew Gould & KP's alleged affair, anything "serious" regarding KP & PA as a rule doesn't interest me, I much prefer them for comedy value but I will say (& I know I'm probably in the minority) but I don't believe anything untoward went on.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Petey was nearly off the front page :cry: so I've rescued him from beckoning obscurity with Now's help. :cool:

Monday 03 June 2013
    Katie Price's year-long legal battle with Peter Andre looks likely to end in open court. Now's learnt that their mediation sessions have all but broken down and the pair look likely to take the battle to open court - which means allegations that she cheated on Pete with married horse trainer Andrew Gould (a claim she and Andrew strongly deny) will be discussed at length in public.

Court papers obtained by Now also show that the parties were due to exchange details of their witnesses late last week. There are set to be some surprises over who's taking whose side as
    the pair had several mutual friends during their four-year marriage which ended in 2009.

More drama at http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-
    news/545137/katie-price-s-year-long-legal-battle-with-peter-andre-looks-likely-to-end-in-open-court

Not gonna lie, this news excites me a little:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now if he could just do something utterly ridiculous to guarantee keeping him on the front page, I'd be delighted:D

As for Andrew Gould & KP's alleged affair, anything "serious" regarding KP & PA as a rule doesn't interest me, I much prefer them for comedy value but I will say (& I know I'm probably in the minority) but I don't believe anything untoward went on.

me neither. I can't imagine her doing anything untoward with anyone. She just strikes me as such a cold fish and extremely sexless. I can't marry this with something that sounds like it came out of a scrapped chapter of Lady Chatterley's lover.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We must all now pray nightly to the Patron Saint of Open Courts in the hope that s/he will deliver. :D

I just squashed a spider with a rolled up newspaper. Does that count as an animal sacrifice??
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We must all now pray nightly to the Patron Saint of Open Courts in the hope that s/he will deliver. :D

:D brill, maybe if we all pray at the same time and send a strong message to the judge it might work.
    Forum Member
    peonypot wrote: »
    Not gonna lie, this news excites me a little:o

I know this is going to make me look rather stupid but I'm not clued up on "court stuff":o but does an open court mean the public get to hear everything PA & KP say? If that's the case then I'm with you on feeling quite excited. Juicy times ahead...........:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know this is going to make me look rather stupid but I'm not clued up on "court stuff":o but does an open court mean the public get to hear everything PA & KP say? If that's the case then I'm with you on feeling quite excited. Juicy times ahead...........:D

I bet there will be queues overnight for people to get in to watch....*digs out hot water bottle and thermal jacket*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Neither do I ..because if it had we would of known about it a looooong looooong time ago ..from a source of course ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As far as I'm aware ..everything in open court can be reported on unless instructed by the judge
    Forum Member
    me neither. I can't imagine her doing anything untoward with anyone. She just strikes me as such a cold fish and extremely sexless. I can't marry this with something that sounds like it came out of a scrapped chapter of Lady Chatterley's lover.

Have to agree but in some strange me it makes me feel quite sad for her that she is this way & why so:confused:
    The only time I've seen any genuine warmth from her is when she's with Harvey, even people who really dislike her would find it hard to argue there is a lovely bond between her & Harvey.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D brill, maybe if we all pray at the same time and send a strong message to the judge it might work.

I just did a google to see who the Patron Saint of Justice (for us, obviously, not PA and KP) is but there's conflicting info out there in the internets so I think we should all pray to Judge Judy to make it happen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet there will be queues overnight for people to get in to watch....*digs out hot water bottle and thermal jacket*

I will practice making fire out of sticks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just did a google to see who the Patron Saint of Justice (for us, obviously, not PA and KP) is but there's conflicting info out there in the internets so I think we should all pray to Judge Judy to make it happen.

if only she was the real judge, she would probably ban both of them from ever uttering one word in the media again:cool:
    Forum Member
    As far as I'm aware ..everything in open court can be reported on unless instructed by the judge

I'm not a fan of camping but on this occasion I'd gladly get on with it.

Thanks Betty.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. I find them great comedy but, if it gets all deep and heavy, I'll be like this :yawn:. I want them bickering across a court room. Her done up like a Mafia widow, him doing his sincere act. Both trying to score cheap points off of each other and a host of low rent zelebs being called as witnesses. I want Katona, Childs, Marsh, Heaton, Mone and Di Campo taking the stand and swearing on the bible to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I want a rolecall of ex CBB contestants and I want Roxanne in full regalia telling what that bad lady made him do.

Who wants bare facts and serious legal ramblings? Bring on the drama :D
    Forum Member

I feel a mass praying session is imminent:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree. I find them great comedy but, if it gets all deep and heavy, I'll be like this :yawn:. I want them bickering across a court room. Her done up like a Mafia widow, him doing his sincere act. Both trying to score cheap points off of each other and a host of low rent zelebs being called as witnesses. I want Katona, Childs, Marsh, Heaton, Mone and Di Campo taking the stand and swearing on the bible to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I want a rolecall of ex CBB contestants and I want Roxanne in full regalia telling what that bad lady made him do.

I think it will be a record breaking fest of orange zlisters, the judge had better invest in a good pair of sunglasses
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

Put far better than I could have ever put it Blondie, that is exactly to the letter how I want it.
    Oh please, please, please let it happen!!!!:D
    Forum Member
    I have just noticed I'm sub consciously rubbing my hands together in anticipation/excitement, how embarrassing!:o
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laughed my ass off today.
    Went past NY Coffee Club Brighton.
    1. Whoever wrote on the window can't spell 'purchase'
    2. The 2 tramps drunk on Special Brew rolling around outside really added to the ambience. No, really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just noticed I'm sub consciously rubbing my hands together in anticipation/excitement, how embarrassing!:o

I'm with another poster(sorry can't remember who) but I don't think this will be as juicy as we are all hoping
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. Think the legalese might drown anything interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it will go to open court... when they both put their 'evidence' and witness's to the other side I think there might be a mass backing down.

I don't see the point in this... especially since the KP camp is equally culpable for negative stories and the proof comes from a bitter ex who comes across as deranged and an angry ex employee... both of whom were culpable in the alleged 'smear' campaign... I cannot see any possible way in which KP is going to come out of this as the winner... in fact in light of the last judges recommendation that she settle or else face potentially unpleasant consequences I think she is mad to continue.

I just have a feeling that whatever genuine points she may have will be outweighed by the amount of tattle that will be spewed by ex friends... what is going to get the most headlines... who KP sha**ed and slagged or PA's management putting about some negative stories?.. and CAN could make a case it is common practice and that they were only retaliating to KP's attacks on their client.

I actually hope it doesn't go public because I think KP will get a public mauling and PA will get sympathy... I have a feeling the majority of people will think she got what she deserved.
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope Petey boy represents himself at court. I can see it going down like this - " I'm a good dad I am " as Peter gives it the Lady Di semi hung head with the big puppy dogs eyes look. " It was her over there" wipes the single tear from his eye with the black silk hankie produced from the top pocket of his red satin suit. " yes that she devil over there" as he points a trembling finger towards the over-inflated blow up doll, " yes her, the one who has a nan like a wizards sleeve, she has the Insania not me,me lord." Judge slams down the gavel and Pete becomes the first man in 150 years to be transported to Australia.
This discussion has been closed.