✭✭✭
1) Have a seperate under 12s semi final

2) Dont put stupid acts through to audition

3) As 1 and 2.

Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    My only hope would be that the winner isn't a singer or dance act but I know that not going to happen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Not going to happen with Simon Cowell there. The man has no taste and is just looking for something that will make the money. Michael McIntyre is a good addition to the judges panel, he should add some much needed humour and sense from someone who is in the entertainment industry, unlike Piers Morgan. Anyone is better than that creep!
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Fewer street dance acts.
    2. Fewer pensioners.
    3. Fewer street dancing pensioners.

I think that about covers it.
  • beefybeefbeefybeef Posts: 3,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about no singers at all. We have x-factor for that.

Also no putting through of idiots to the final, but instead of taking the pee out of them by pretending they're good, have a word with their family and encourage them to be honest with their poor diluded family member about their lack of talent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Simon Cowell is not on all of this year's BGT so without him there then maybe we might not get a singer doing well.
  • Faria262Faria262 Posts: 6,952
    Forum Member
    Apart from maybe a child or group of children/including a child, under the age of 16, who cna't audition for XF :)

xxxx
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fugitive wrote: »

3) As 1 and 2.

They've got to have sackless acts on. These are what the producers use as entertainment for the viewers at home. A balance of sacklessness and seriousness is required to make the show what it usually is. The sackless acts in the first half, and then the serious acts in the second half.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unifix wrote: »
    Simon Cowell is not on all of this year's BGT so without him there then maybe we might not get a singer doing well.

Simon won't have left without instructing the Judges that they had to find a good enough singer to put through. He's the executive producer, remember.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldnt like any X-factor Style singers to win!
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    I wouldnt like any X-factor Style singers to win!
    You usually get a couple of good ones like Shaun Smith who thought X Factor was too tough. But people look for something different on BGT.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fugitive wrote: »

3) As 1 and 2.

Piers Morgan has finally pissed off so your second wish is granted.

My 1 wish would be that singing acts weren't allowed to enter. We already have the X-Factor. Will never happen though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1.) Keep Michael MacIntyre and David Hasslehoff as judges
    2.) Keep it fun and lighthearted
    3.) Cameras should remain solely on the act for the entire performance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    3.) Cameras should remain solely on the act for the entire performance.

Yeah! They should just leave the camera fixed in one spot so we can see what the judges see, rather than the camera men flying all over the place so we see minimum.
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Finally, for the dog act to win it. I'm sure the Queen would love this to be thee act that she saw at the RVP. I would have stopped dance acts auditioning this year. We've had 3 winners, although George was a solo act, lots of others in the final too, and it's just boring now. I'm sick of seeing all those kids dancing acts, all dressed up in stupid outfits and only going through cos they are kids.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    1) Get rid of Amanda Holden. She has no credentials to be on the panel apart from her celebrity status and isn't at all likeable. I doubt she's going to leave on her own accord, so she needs to be axed.

2) Keep Michael McIntyre. A great addition, judging on last night's show. I was indifferent towards the Hoff; he's a good judge, but he just doesn't fit on a BGT panel...almost like he's a guest judge or something.

3) Less bloody dance acts, unless they're different to anything seen before. I'm sick of all these street-dancing troupes and little stage school dance acts they have every year.