'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 262)

Comments

• LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    The TV choice awards are maybe next week? I remember them being just before the IS awards before :)

Thanks...probably! I've kind of lost track of all the awards ceremonies seeing as Chryed/Ellitridge constantly get overlooked :sleep: Not that they've had the screentime to warrant noms though :(
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just over 24 hours until new spoilers - unless they're late again - the ones that cover Danny's entrance week.........
  • ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB: I've been doing that with this storyline for ages now. I was just starting to convince myself that there would be no cheating and the story would all be about money, and then I remembered that Danny is a gay character, and EE just wouldn't bother creating another gay character to interact with Chryed, if cheating wasn't involved - it's just not the way EastEnders rolls....

Well quite.
    Thanks...probably! I've kind of lost track of all the awards ceremonies seeing as Chryed/Ellitridge constantly get overlooked :sleep: Not that they've had the screentime to warrant noms though :(

Never mind noms, they've barely had enough screentime to warrant an invitation. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    Just over 24 hours until new spoilers - unless they're late again - the ones that cover Danny's entrance week.........

Unfortunate choice of wording perhaps. :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The TV choice awards are maybe next week? I remember them being just before the IS awards before :)

They're the ones I was thinking of. Just looked them up and they're next Monday apparently.
  • MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning everyone who's arrived:)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek:sleep:
  • KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning :)

Interesting tweets between Preeya and Johnny this morning! Just noticed she replied to his tweet with a ';)' a few minutes ago....
  • Flumps96Flumps96 Posts: 9,823
    Forum Member
    ardchoile wrote: »
    Well quite.

Never mind noms, they've barely had enough screentime to warrant an invitation. :rolleyes:

i lol so loud that my daughter asked me what i was laughing at:o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »

Interesting tweets between Preeya and Johnny this morning! Just noticed she replied to his tweet with a ';)' a few minutes ago....

Oh god, I really hope Amira doesn't have a significant role in this storyline, Chryed need to be free of her for just one year :( from a 'moving forward' perspective more than anything else. If she's just coming to take Yasmin because things get serious between Chryed and the police, fair enough.
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

hmn, very secretive! I definitely think she's back on set!
  • starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Morning All! :)

Not been on for a while - not since Monday, but have had a lurk on and off.

If Amira returns, I'm cautiously hopeful that her character might get some growth, it's not my most favourite scenario to have her return but we might get a good surprise. It doesn't fill me with dread any more than anything else. I'm certain she'll come back for a third stint, and hopefully they are aware of the mess they made last time.

Nitin's interview made me feel very nervous indeed, in terms of how much of a 'return to the past' we are going to get with Syed. I hope they are not going to overdo it. I've been pleased with all of EE lately apart from what they've done to Kat, and it worries me that they can make such good decisions and then such bad ones, so I'm still worried and stressed and feeling rather down about it all. I agree that he'll always have his driving ambition and hopefully his actions will come from a believeable place, and hopefully Danny is going to be a bad influence.

I'm off to catch up - so will be gone for some time no doubt! :)
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ardchoile wrote: »
    They're the ones I was thinking of. Just looked them up and they're next Monday apparently.

I loved the TV Choice awards 2 years ago (2 years :eek:) with the impotent interview and Keith Lemon! :D

Amira and Danny get together and move to outer mongolia, and lose their passports when they get there Yasmin stays with her dad's :sleep:
    Perfect :cool:

Maybe they'll bring Amira back to try and rectify the mess that was her return...though nothing could make that better I don't think! Nothing would make me care about a woman who accuses someone of molesting a child and tries to get someone to move to a country where he would be in danger all for her pathetic delusions!

Seriously, it would be pointless bringing her back, she was never a good character to begin with and they utterly ruined her last time. I really like Preeya and think she's a good actress but Amira the character is just all kinds of awful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Morning All! :)

Not been on for a while - not since Monday, but have had a lurk on and off.

If Amira returns, I'm cautiously hopeful that her character might get some growth, it's not my most favourite scenario to have her return but we might get a good surprise. It doesn't fill me with dread any more than anything else. I'm certain she'll come back for a third stint, and hopefully they are aware of the mess they made last time.

Nitin's interview made me feel very nervous indeed, in terms of how much of a 'return to the past' we are going to get with Syed. I hope they are not going to overdo it. I've been pleased with all of EE lately apart from what they've done to Kat, and it worries me that they can make such good decisions and then such bad ones, so I'm still worried and stressed and feeling rather down about it all. I agree that he'll always have his driving ambition and hopefully his actions will come from a believeable place, and hopefully Danny is going to be a bad influence.

I'm off to catch up - so will be gone for some time no doubt! :)

The former - Amira returning - could be connected to the latter though, if one of Chryed are charged by the poilce for commiting fraud or something. She wouldn't want Yasmin around all that.

Mind you, I've just thought. is she coming back for Chryed's WEDDING DAY ???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could see Preeya doing a guest appearance....if there's dodgy dealings/arrests etc....maybe she comes back and there's arguments over Yasmin or something....maybe they finally get proper custody sorted....maybe she is finally over her delusions of thinking she loved Syed :rolleyes:

Whatever happens, I won't care. Nothing could ever make me care about Amira after everything she's done. She's not like Zainab and others, complex characters who even when they do really bad things you can still understand and care about the characters. Amira is just....awful. Because no effort was ever put into her character and they just turned her into an uber delusional utter cow. Real shame they didn't make her a better character as I really like Preeya, want her to be in something where I can like the character she plays!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The former - Amira returning - could be connected to the latter though, if one of Chryed are charged by the poilce for commiting fraud or something. She wouldn't want Yasmin around all that.

Mind you, I've just thought. is she coming back for Chryed's WEDDING DAY ???

Ha probably! Would be just our luck That's what we worried about with the return but we thought we dodged that bullet but I can see EE doing that to us!

If she's still not over Syed/still thinks she loves him when she never did, she will literally be the most pathetic person ever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe this is why Preeya has been so quiet on twitter recently....having a break from music to go back to EE for a bit.

Or you know, not!

Dear lord, who would have thought two and half years after the reveal, a year after one return, the shadow of whether Amira will return or not would still haunt us. :rolleyes:

Let's just hope JN's spec of Amira getting one of Chryed's used condoms and using it to knock herself up again wasn't right.....:eek: :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    Amira and Danny on EE?? Oh my brain hurts ... :sleep:

ETA - Afternoon :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amira and Danny on EE?? Oh my brain hurts ... :sleep:

Team Damira/Amiranny :sleep: Team them getting together and sodding off to the other side of the world :sleep: Without Yasmin :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe this is why Preeya has been so quiet on twitter recently....having a break from music to go back to EE for a bit.

Or you know, not!

Dear lord, who would have thought two and half years after the reveal, a year after one return, the shadow of whether Amira will return or not would still haunt us. :rolleyes:

Let's just hope JN's spec of Amira getting one of Chryed's used condoms and using it to knock herself up again wasn't right.....:eek: :sleep:

If she comes to Chryed's wedding with a new man on her arm, that can only be a good thing. :) I've no problem with Amira returning for a short stinct, just as long as she's not the main deal this time - playing a secondary role.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she comes to Chryed's wedding with a new man on her arm, that can only be a good thing. :) I've no problem with Amira returning for a short stinct, just as long as she's not the main deal this time - playing a secondary role.

I just really don't want Amira at the wedding, don't even want her mentioned! I just want the day to be about Chryed!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    What if Amira hired Danny to break chryed up? :eek: Wouldn't it be a twist? On the other hand she's not with rich daddy anymore :p They should make her come back just the way she is wanting Syed back - just for laughs :p Or maybe not :sleep:

Aren't we just reading too much into this? :D:o *goes back to stalking Preeya on twitter*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm choosing to find this whole thing hilarious, got to really.

Say Amira is coming back, that's twice in a row we've waited and waited for a storyline....only for it to involve Amira! :sleep: :rolleyes:

This storyline better be damn good. Although surely nothing could be as bad as her first return!

I have just one thing to say and I'll say it until the end of time......why did you make Amira pregnant EE, why?!
    Yasmin's cute and all but Chryed could have adopted a child instead of being stuck having to have Amira in their lives forever. We would never have had to of seen Amira again after the reveal if there was no kid....*sighs at what bliss that would have been* :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What if Amira hired Danny to break chryed up? :eek: Wouldn't it be a twist? On the other hand she's not with rich daddy anymore :p They should make her come back just the way she is wanting Syed back - just for laughs :p Or maybe not :sleep:

Aren't we just reading too much into this? :D:o *goes back to stalking Preeya on twitter*

She probably is back with rich daddy, Amira is too lazy/spoilt/bratty to make it on her own!

Yeah, we really could! Best to prepare ourselves though in case!
  • Flumps96Flumps96 Posts: 9,823
    Forum Member

noooooooooooooooooooooo tell her to stay away, bloody vile woman:mad:
    I just really don't want Amira at the wedding, don't even want her mentioned! I just want the day to be about Chryed!

Exactly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG I've cracked it...Amira is Kat's mystery lover!

:sleep:
This discussion has been closed.