Proof of Identity

Comments

• agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    That would give her two black eyes :o:D

Haha...no comment...

Wolfie, are we a big bunch of 'orrible old meanies for having slight doubts about Kitty?...:(
  • Bad Wolf 525Bad Wolf 525 Posts: 5,552
    Forum Member
    Haha...no comment...

Wolfie, are we a big bunch of 'orrible old meanies for having slight doubts about Kitty?...:(

Grainy I think it's human nature to doubt, therefore, not your fault :D
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, this place.

Hooray that you're real! Gurl Power gon tek over teh Internetz!!11!
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    boksbox wrote: »
    No, straight question as to how it constitutes proof
    Really? Is this serious? Actually, perhaps I shouldn't dismiss this out of hand and who knows you may have a point.

The only other alternative I can think of is that the poster KittyKream (aka a big hairy and very male trucker called Dave) has somewhow used their manly charms and managed to persuade a woman to make up a youtube account and post a video of them holding up a sign saying the username Kitty Kream and Digital Spy for them. That Dave guy is quite the charmer obviously.

Yeah, sounds feasible to me and you may well may be onto something.. although please whatever you do, don't bet your life savings on it (just looking out for you here). :D
    Forum Member
    sweh wrote: »
    Lol, this place.

Hooray that you're real! Gurl Power gon tek over teh Internetz!!11!

smokes weed every hour is here...yay!

*waves hello*
    Forum Member
    Grainy I think it's human nature to doubt, therefore, not your fault :D

Ta Wolfie...

I was starting to think I was a vicious, evil sociopath for agreeing with a few other people who had slight doubts...
    Forum Member

I don't think it's mean to think that posters can of course lie on the internet. It IS the internet after all.

What I do think is mean is when you see a number of posters repeatedly getting personal and bitchy towards just one poster. I saw it on another thread and it was embarrassing to be honest.

As I said, on that thread that led to this one, this place can be like a school playground at times. I actually think DS is great on occasion for debate and discussion, genuinely interesting stuff, but for me this is one of the worst things about it.

Now see me after school for detention, where I will make you write out 'we must not gang up on and be mean to people we don't know on the internet' 100 times. ;-)
  • Compton_scatterCompton_scatter Posts: 2,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well this thread is different that's for sure! FWIW KK your posts come across genuine and you give good advice, plus I love the lip stick colour lol.
  • Bad Wolf 525Bad Wolf 525 Posts: 5,552
    Forum Member
    Ta Wolfie...

I was starting to think I was a vicious, evil sociopath for agreeing with a few other people who had slight doubts...

:D:D

Not at all. No worries!! I will let you know when that happens ;-)
  • Sargeant80Sargeant80 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would also like to offer my sincere apology to KittyKream.

I have no idea what this is about or even recall ever reading one of your posts. My penis however feels I should say sorry.

In future I will treat those posts of yours with greater respect even if I didn't actually read them in the first place.
  • PuddinPuddin Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    I must admit that I did doubt you but only because I couldn't get my head around your YouTube videos lol. Kudos..
  • RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,068
    Forum Member
    Pull2Open wrote: »
    Tbh, you have to take forums a little seriously in situations like this and she has the means to prove her point then good for her!

Having just a handful of FMs who are ripping your credibility apart doesn't make for happy posting.
    BIB why? Few of us know anyone else here in a real way. The best way to deal with it is shrug your shoulders, say 'whatever!' and leave them to it. People who truly try and rip people's credibility to shreds as you put it need the person they disbelieve to respond. Otherwise they don't get their fun.
    Forum Member
    :D:D

Not at all. No worries!! I will let you know when that happens ;-)

I've still decided to change my posting style entirely...

- I will never question anyone on the internet ever again...only a fool would do so...gullible idiots think that there are liars online...

- I will not post in threads with other posters who I like...only a cliquish slimeball would do this...if I get on with someone + feel like having a back and forth with them I'll do everything in my power to resist doing so...decent people don't act like this on the internet...

- I will remain on topic at all times...veering even slightly off topic is sick and ruins forums for good, non-evil people...

- If more than two people disagree with another person then they are a gang and should be permabanned...
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kitty, you have a fabulous figure, are you a glamour model? You should be, if not.

For what it's worth, I didn't think you were a man.

Your YouTube channel will be popular tonight :)
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    AnitaS wrote: »
    Kitty, you have a fabulous figure, are you a glamour model? You should be, if not.

For what it's worth, I didn't think you were a man.

Your YouTube channel will be popular tonight :)

Is that how you get a popular YouTube page?

<pops out to get some French Knickers>
    Forum Member

- I will never question anyone on the internet ever again...only a fool would do so...gullible idiots think that there are liars online...

- I will not post in threads with other posters who I like...only a cliquish slimeball would do this...if I get on with someone + feel like having a back and forth with them I'll do everything in my power to resist doing so...decent people don't act like this on the internet...

- I will remain on topic at all times...veering even slightly off topic is sick and ruins forums for good, non-evil people...

- If more than two people disagree with another person then they are a gang and should be permabanned...

No one said any of that, but why let those pesky litle things called facts get in the way eh? ;-)

Double detention for you. :D
    Forum Member

No one wants to see this...
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with all of this. Fo shaw.
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »
    No one said any of that, but why let those pesky litle things called facts get in the way eh? ;-)

Double detention for you. :D

No, I know they didn't...

I've just noticed some worrying trends around here lately and I refuse to remain silent...
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Could be interesting... good luck!
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o:o:o
    Forum Member
    No, I know they didn't...

I've just noticed some worrying trends around here lately and I refuse to remain silent...
    Fair enough, I wouldn't expect anyone to remain silent, and I am certainly not trying to silence you or indeed anyone else. Honest.
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    have i like missed another thread where people were accusing her of being a man or something or is it like an ongoing thing? :kitty:
    Forum Member

No one wants to see this...

I'll be honest, I'm kinda curious now. koantemplation- I expect to see your youtube vid done, uploaded and posted on here by the time I go out which is in approximately 2 hours. :D
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »
    Fair enough, I wouldn't expect anyone to remain silent, and I am certainly not trying to silence you or indeed anyone else. Honest.

I'm only being silly AOTB...
This discussion has been closed.