Options

BBUSA15 Episode 14, Nominations, 1-2am BST Sun 28th Jul

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else seen #blamecandice on Twitter?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Elissa needs to win HOH next Thursday, Elissa needs to go far and get Amanda, Andy, Aaryn and Jessie out this house, pronto!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    justmad123 wrote: »
    Elissa needs to win HOH next Thursday, Elissa needs to go far and get Amanda, Andy, Aaryn and Jessie out this house, pronto!

This! I don't like any of the houseguests this season, but at least Elissa is tolerable. The casting director needs to be fired asap. It was already a bad decision in itself to have half of the houseguests be from the South. Then, they add these shitty personalities. I don't understand how any of these people have friends outside the house. I get they act differently inside the house, but gosh. they must be really digging deep to get to this level of assholeness if they aren't like this in real life. The lying isn't a big deal as that is the name of the game, but the way they treat each other as human beings is disgusting.
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll just fix that for you:

Amanda needs to win HOH next Thursday, Amanda needs to go far and get Elissa, Helen and Spencer out somehow.

:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda is an evil bitch. Saying someone should be raped and then describing how that rape should take place is unforgiveable, imo. I question the morals of anyone who thinks she is a good person, tbh. That's just pure hate to wish that on someone and goes way beyond gameplay.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I don't really dislike Helen, but her eviction week will be quite entertaining given the way she seems to think she's running the house.

That might not be too far away. The last couple of days she's tried to be the mastermind the highlight edit eludes to and she might have sunk herself. Been some of the worst over playing since Spencer couldn't stop putting his foot in his mouth the week Nick left.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Anyone else sick of Howard? Why is it a majority of religious people on BB think god will guide them to win something like Big Brother! For me i find Howard so Shady and a snake in that house.

Howard needs to go this weeks not only is he annoying but he is a physical threat in competitions like endurance ones.

Ellisa i really want to like still but Helen is right she can not keep a secret which is really bad for Helens game and Ellisa's.

I think Ellisa will be up again this week for the MVP cause i have read she is irritating LF viewers.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The reason she would be up again because of the MVP would be simply because she is related to Rachel. And that's the reason she never had a chance of winning with the jury either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Amanda is an evil bitch. Saying someone should be raped and then describing how that rape should take place is unforgiveable, imo. I question the morals of anyone who thinks she is a good person, tbh. That's just pure hate to wish that on someone and goes way beyond gameplay.
    I agree she's disgusting. However I don't support people on the basis they are good or evil but on how much they make me want to keep watching. I'm always interested in what Amanda says whereas Elissa and Helen are a borefest who make me switch off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Anyone else sick of Howard?
    He's been a total waste of space, AFAIC.
    Why is it a majority of religious people on BB think god will guide them to win something like Big Brother!
    Because they're morons, basically.
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »

she said that :eek:
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Anyone else sick of Howard? Why is it a majority of religious people on BB think god will guide them to win something like Big Brother! For me i find Howard so Shady and a snake in that house.

Howard needs to go this weeks not only is he annoying but he is a physical threat in competitions like endurance ones.

Ellisa i really want to like still but Helen is right she can not keep a secret which is really bad for Helens game and Ellisa's.

I think Ellisa will be up again this week for the MVP cause i have read she is irritating LF viewers.

To be fair though, Elissa did keep the information to herself - it was Jessie who leaked it to Candice. Elissa may have slipped up in the past (the only incident I can recall is confronting Kaitlin), but she shouldn't be punished for something she hasn't done. Obviously, they don't know she didn't do it, but I think it's unfair of the viewers to agree with the houseguests when we know she hasn't leaked the information.

There's far worse people in the house when it comes to leaking information.
  • Options
    Lionel HutzLionel Hutz Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Because they're morons, basically.

this.

<denis norden> file along with all the nutters who think that their god is not just watching them run a race, play football or do anything competitive, but he/she/it has so much time on their hands that they'll help them specifically </denis norden>

deluded.