They seriousley do not want Siavash to win do they?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB are so pathetic. I'm so glad they got canceled.
  • KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I am sitting here on my own seething, How Channel4/endemol can treat and humiliate any body (Let alone an Iranian) in that disgraceful degrading way is beyond belief. They told me that no favouritism goes on in Bb and all HM's are treated the same way they are lying. All because Siavash was an interesting character who they could not make conform. well done BB you have excelled yourselves tonight.

Que? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    Lolitä wrote: »
    What?? He's said *repeatedly* that he feels awful about it, awful for his girlfriend and awful for Marcus (Christ knows why in the case of the latter, I like Marcus but he had no claim over Noirin).

Yet again people conveniently ignore what actually occurred.

Oh yeah, you mean like when he was saying, in between snogging Noirin, that it wouldnt be very nice for his "ex" girlfriend to see.

Yeah, that's real remorse.
  • NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    I feel like they are setting up Siavash as they don't want him to win and tonights so called highlights was proof of that. They could have picked millions of other HL shows to act out. Why not some of the Kris and Sophie stuff? Oh of course, that will make her look bad won't it? So they go and choose that brief period where Siavash and Noirin were getting it on.

Im really angry. Its obvious they want a Charlie, Rodrigo and Sophie final three:mad:

I totally agree.

However, did you notice the crowd's reaction to his pic initially and afterwards....almost silence. BB may have shot themselves in the foot again, maybe we all feel that it's a bad show on their part.
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they wanted Charlie to win they would have made a star of Nana. They want the person who can bring in the mist votes to win and right now that looks like Siavash or Sophie. Hence give them loads of storylines and airtime to big up their fanbase.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gameplay21 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, you mean like when he was saying, in between snogging Noirin, that it wouldnt be very nice for his "ex" girlfriend to see.

Yeah, that's real remorse.

No, afterwards. Many times. To me he sounded genuine, but unlike some on here I don't profess to having crystal insight into the workings of his brain.

Your reply said it all tbh. He showed no remorse, you said. I tell you that he did. But surprise surprise, there had to be something that rendered said remorse invalid.

He really can't win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Desy Boy wrote: »
    If they wanted Charlie to win they would have made a star of Nana. They want the person who can bring in the mist votes to win and right now that looks like Siavash or Sophie. Hence give them loads of storylines and airtime to big up their fanbase.

If they showed Nana they would lose Charlie votes.
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB have been hell-bent on a Team Lisa finale since the outset. The manipulated Marcus vs Freddie and Marcus vs Siavash evictions prove that.

BB clearly expected this extra eviction to result in Siavash leaving before the final. It backfired, fortunately.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MD1500 wrote: »
    BB have been hell-bent on a Team Lisa finale since the outset. The manipulated Marcus vs Freddie and Marcus vs Siavash evictions prove that.

BB clearly expected this extra eviction to result in Siavash leaving before the final. It backfired, fortunately.

I wonder what they'll do next if all this backfires again?
  • dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they are trying to stop Siavash. All the attention will work in his favour.

But I do think they want to humiliate Siavash as revenge for the way he's been trying to take over the running of the show recently. He has been determined that everyone should go up, and at last he succeeded. He has got away with an extraordinary amount and never really suffered for it. Not nominating, walking out of prison, going in the camera runs, organising a potential group walk out. Basically, I suspect BB are thinking: "If you are going to win this, mate, you're going to have to eat a hundredweight of salt first".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they are trying to stop Siavash. All the attention will work in his favour.

But I do think they want to humiliate Siavash as revenge for the way he's been trying to take over the running of the show recently. He has been determined that everyone should go up, and at last he succeeded. He has got away with an extraordinary amount and never really suffered for it. Not nominating, walking out of prison, going in the camera runs, organising a potential group walk out. Basically, I suspect BB are thinking: "If you are going to win this, mate, you're going to have to eat a hundredweight of salt first".

walking out of prison - They were sat in the sun, that should not be allowed to happen. BB said they shouldn't go back to jail for that very reason.

going in the camera runs - He wasn't the only one to do. Sophie, Marcus and Charlie all jumped at the chance.

organising a potential group walk out - That was CHARLIE'S idea.