Its the final tommorrow, and I really couldn't give a stuff

2»

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've been in bed early thoughout haven't they?

after Brian told them the feed hours some stayed up later but its been nothing like previous years.

that being said..start times at 1:05am..have just been crazy the other night 23:30 was the earliest it started this entire series.
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    after Brian told them the feed hours some stayed up later but its been nothing like previous years.

that being said..start times at 1:05am..have just been crazy the other night 23:30 was the earliest it started this entire series.

I don't think ive watched any live coverage this year at all.
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Some nights it's been pretty good. It's probably been the only thing worth watching on nights when they haven't been asleep when it started. It was also the live feed that made me give the series another try after the hideous launch night. I was ready to give up, but the feed was fantastic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    027huds wrote: »
    Some nights it's been pretty good. It's probably been the only thing worth watching on nights when they haven't been asleep when it started. It was also the live feed that made me give the series another try after the hideous launch night. I was ready to give up, but the feed was fantastic.

Launch night was dire this year as well. Its not been a great series at all.
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Launch night was dire this year as well. Its not been a great series at all.

It was godawful. It's the first episode of BB that made me think of giving up on the show entirely. And I sat through the whole of BB8 :eek:

The twist could've been a real goodun' as well, but they lumbered for cheap childish rubbish (much like the spin offs) to try and entertain their tweeny demographic :rolleyes:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I must be honest If ive seen 3 hours of live feed thats all ive seen...:o

just on so late
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    The launch was poor but the series picked up once the 'non-housemates' task wrapped up.

I think overall it's been one of the best series we've had, let down by a poor final line-up that fails to reflect the most contributive housemates of the series. I'm quite happy it's coming to an end though, thirteen weeks is too long.
  • MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    I've no real interest in any of the finalists either......but I agree about the odious HM that is Charlie

- PLEASE let him be first to go out tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    027huds wrote: »
    It was godawful. It's the first episode of BB that made me think of giving up on the show entirely. And I sat through the whole of BB8 :eek:

The twist could've been a real goodun' as well, but they lumbered for cheap childish rubbish (much like the spin offs) to try and entertain their tweeny demographic :rolleyes:

I agree. I very nearly turned off after that disaster of a launch but I decided to stick with it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    We as usual have been left with the dullards
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three cheers for the final of BB10!

Hip hip! Ho...f*** this for a game of soldiers.

Graveyard shift, anyone? :eek: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Dregs .. that's what we're left with.

It makes dire viewing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This highlights show is like watching paint dry:yawn:
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Dynamite! wrote: »
    We as usual have been left with the dullards

I kind of agree, although I wouldn't go as far as calling them 'dullards'.

I've been bored in the final week for years. It's always the same. But I accept it now. In a popularity show, of course we're going to get rid of the idiots and mental ****-ups, who are inevitably more interesting, and be left with the ones who are likeable or quite ordinary but provide less fireworks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This highlights show is like watching paint dry:yawn:

Almost, except watching paint dry doesn't make me cringe...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redex wrote: »
    Almost, except watching paint dry doesn't make me cringe...

Indeed.