younger men and older women

Comments

• ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MarkBeales wrote: »
    how old are you, Elanor?

Nearly FORTY now! I'm still not sure I quite believe that. We met when he was 20 and I was 37. We were only a couple for about a year, but it was a really good year.
  • MarkBealesMarkBeales Posts: 3,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elanor wrote: »
    Nearly FORTY now! I'm still not sure I quite believe that. We met when he was 20 and I was 37. We were only a couple for about a year, but it was a really good year.

Oh wow. Thought you were in mid thirties at most, but he would have been quite young!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I was in a relationship with a 34 year old guy when I was 14 until I saw him shopping with a woman who turned out to be his wife at tesco's :eek:

Needless to say that was over...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I was in a relationship with a 34 year old guy when I was 14 until I saw him shopping with a woman who turned out to be his wife at tesco's :eek:

Did he know you were 14?! :eek:
  • Ghost MisguidedGhost Misguided Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

14? surely a typo?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he know you were 14?! :eek:

Yeah :o

Mind you I'm not a girl so...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh wow. Thought you were in mid thirties at most, but he would have been quite young!

I'm only about 26 in my head! But my mother assures me that I am 40 in September. You haven't actually seen me though, have you? :eek:
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Yeah :o

Mind you I'm not a girl so...

Jesus, man! I hope you are older and wiser now!
  • HendersonHenderson Posts: 11,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MAW wrote: »

Are you coming onto him, MAW?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only about 26 in my head! But my mother assures me that I am 40 in September. You haven't actually seen me though, have you? :eek:

Yeah. Think you've put a couple of pics on the snooker thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MAW wrote: »

Well I'm 16 and marginally wiser ;)

I just know to watch out for sleazes like him, they try to make out I'm too young to understand things etc yet he sees no problem sleeping with me or letting me drink and smoke weed in his house when he was screwing over his wife (AND child I might add), you can't have it both ways lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah. Think you've put a couple of pics on the snooker thread.

Oh god, so I did! Well in that case, thank you, as they were particularly bad photos. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, so I did! Well in that case, thank you, as they were particularly bad photos. :)

Ha ha. No problem. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My oh is 33 and I'm 46. We have a great relationship.

He's much more mature than me. I'm dippy.

The only thing that was a big deal, was that I don't want anymore children, but he doesn't have any.
    He told me to never mention it again, as he has never been so happy and wants me.

Maybe one day he will want them, so it will be break up time.

Can't blame him so I would let him go. But he says he doesn't want any, but people change and he might.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    or vice versa

anyone done this? whats the biggest age gap for it too be acceptable for you would you say?

do you consider their age at first when you first see them? or is it irrelevant for you when you first see them...

My OH is 10 years younger than me, we have been together for 8 years.

I had no idea how old he was when I met him, didn't matter to either of us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My ex missus was 51 when I was 18 some year's back. I always liked an older lass myself like.
    Dunno what the attraction is, maybe I just like the idea of wearing me slippers, having a cuppa and reading the radio times with me older missus? :P
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My dad's 16 years older than my mum.

I'm 2 years older than my OH but he looks 10 years older than me!:D
  • belombbelomb Posts: 3,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just started seeing a chap who is 22. I'm 28. It's early days so don't know where it's going to go, but he seems lovely. I look much younger than 28 and he looks older, plus he's an accountant with his own place so it doesn't feel as though I'm going out with anybody who is still a child.
  • SassernachSassernach Posts: 1,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheMask wrote: »
    The biggest age difference for me was I was 17 and she had been dead twenty minutes,,:D:o

You are really sad!:D

yuk! :)
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My ex Mrs was 14yrs older than me, I was 23 and she 37 when we started dating. It lasted over a year. It wasn't the age gap that split us up in the end.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my current partner of 6 years.. is 21 years older than me.. we have our ups and downs like every couple.. we interact very good. and still love each other..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    or vice versa

anyone done this? whats the biggest age gap for it too be acceptable for you would you say?

do you consider their age at first when you first see them? or is it irrelevant for you when you first see them...

Been there, done that 3younger 'boy friends' or 'toyboys', and 2 younger husbands - one nice bloke-non husband and One handsome nightmare 25 years younger - who was a tight fisted, control freak. One dull -15 years younger toyboy, very dull. One great, funny, intelligent boyfriend - 20 years y ounger -couldnt' put him in position of not looking for a younger woman who he could settle down with.

As for the husbands, not much younger, we both too young to marry, and the other a psycho!

NEVER again, anyway, not much chance now since becoming ugly old bat :D
    Jemjem
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm 16 and marginally wiser ;)

I just know to watch out for sleazes like him, they try to make out I'm too young to understand things etc yet he sees no problem sleeping with me or letting me drink and smoke weed in his house when he was screwing over his wife (AND child I might add), you can't have it both ways lol

I bet you have loads of PM's now.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jemjem321 wrote: »
    Been there, done that 3younger 'boy friends' or 'toyboys', and 2 younger husbands - one nice bloke-non husband and One handsome nightmare 25 years younger - who was a tight fisted, control freak. One dull -15 years younger toyboy, very dull. One great, funny, intelligent boyfriend - 20 years y ounger -couldnt' put him in position of not looking for a younger woman who he could settle down with.

As for the husbands, not much younger, we both too young to marry, and the other a psycho!

Jemjem

i would be interested to know how old you are??? mayebe you would pm me if you are to shy to advertise it??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jemjem321 wrote: »

Jemjem

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...